“Stayed for 1 night but still enjoyed it”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston West Park 10
Ranked #90 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Smithville, Texas, USA
Reviewed 9 July 2013

I enjoyed my time with LQ. I usually do. I am glad that this facility has bags for your pet outside. It was easy to get the location. The remote control for the TV had a hard time responding but overall it was a good stay. No problems.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family

Burleson, Texas, USA
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We had no complaints about our stay for a weekend family reunion in Houston. The service, accommodations, and the food were all excellent. The only issue we had was that when the a/c was not on the room smelled musty. After the a/c ran for about 30 minutes, the smell was not as noticeable.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
Reviewed 2 July 2013

This hotel was Very clean, had nice soft beds, and a great staff! I Will be coming back! Very quiet room. Lots of towels. Great parking in the shade. The breakfast could have been better, but it was free!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
gpt
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Very quiet, clean and pet friendly. The rooms were a good size w comfortable beds. Great prices for weekend nights! I would certainly reccomend and use again if in the area. Will use lq again in the future!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed 22 May 2013

The hotel is simple, nice and gave me what i needed for business and private visit to Houston.
The stuff are nice and efective.
The room was comfortable and equipped good.
It's my second visit at that hotel.
Next time - Same place !
Thank you.
Shay

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. My room was large and the bed was comfortable, The hotel was clean, quiet, and convenient. I appreciated that I was able to check in quickly. I enjoyed the fresh fruit and waffles in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank orvillel2016
Reviewed 8 May 2013

After reading the reviews for this hotel, it seemed to be the best option for the money. When we arrived check in was easy. When we got up to our room we put our stuff up and headed out, the door would not lock. We had to call maintenance and wait for them to fix it. This made us late. We asked to be put in another room, but were informed it was impossible due to bookings. Our "neighbors" had dogs and they barked all night and day! The cleaning ladies came early in the am and were slamming all the doors on our floor. It was impossible to sleep. The pool is only open til 10pm. Our shower head had mildew all over it. The toilet had it also. Nearly impossible to find parking. The breakfast was good. The place is run down a little and there are several stains on the hallway carpets. The man at the desk in the night time is kinda rude.

Room Tip: We got a room that overlooked the pool area. It was a king bed, very spacious.