“Epically Clean”

Ranked #140 of 507 Hotels in Houston
Spring, Texas
“Epically Clean”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Loved the feeling that I could shower and come out squeaky clean and sparkling after a long road trip! I loved Drury Inn so much on my most recent business trip, I had to find another one, and man it's like a religious experience! What nice rooms. I feel like heaven on earth in those sheets. Laid back perfectly against those pillows and slept til morning! It was awesome. Highly recommended!! Clean place and comfy beds.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
MANSFIELD
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very friendly staff! This whole area everyone was very nice. The grass was a little too wet in the morning to walk my dogs, but that was the only bad thing I could say about this place.

They had a great breakfast each morning and then at 5:30pm they served a warm snack and drinks. It was good and it was plenty to be a meal if you didn't have time to go out.

We were here for a dog show, very close to the show site.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Goodyear, Arizona
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We've never been disappointed at a Drury Inn and this one is excellent. Beautiful, comfortable room, good service, well priced, convenient location and pet friendly. Very clean and new looking bathroom fixtures. Good hot breakfast served in the morning at no extra cost.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

This was a nice, clean hotel. If I'd read more closely when I booked, I would not have been surprised by the free drinks and free food in the evening! That was a nice touch. The staff were friendly and helpful. Not far the children's hospital in Katy.

• Stayed April 2013
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Location is great. Right at I10 & Hwy 6 intersection. Next door to Wyndam hotel. We were given a great group rate. Joe McCoy was overseeing the complimentary food and drink hours available in dining area. He was a prime example ofhow great customer service will have our team return. Joe was outgoing and helpful. Across the street are both a Brother'd Pizza and Quizno's. Both I recommend and also had great service. Our room was so spacious and clean. And we were able to get a 1 pm check out. The free breakfast was good and we had same great service by the sweetest lady. She was just adorable and treated everyone like family. We will for sure book here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We chose this hotel because they allow pets.
The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good also.
The reason I would never stay at this hotel again is the approximately 60 year old man running through the halls wearing only his underwear!
We checked in on a Wednesday night around 8 pm. I was walking down the hall to get luggage from my car. I noticed this man, from a distance, looked like he was wearing a Speedo. When I got closer, realized he was in his underwear! He acted like he was trying to get to his room. I ignored him and continued on. As my family and I were bringing our luggage back from the car, he was still running around the halls, riding the elevator, pretending to be locked out. He was seen by several people, and it did not appear that anything was being done about him.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Athens AL
Reviewed 8 March 2013

Stayed recently at Drury Inn for business trip. Very convenient to the Energy companies in the area. Room was clean and comfortable. My room was on the back-side of the hotel, so noise was not a problem.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business