“Average”

Ranked #407 of 504 Hotels in Houston
New Delhi, India
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had stayed here for only one night before joining ship. This hotel is at very isolated place and I didn't like the ambience of hotel ..After a long flight I was looking something vegetarian to eat , but didn't get anything ..Got the burger and fries at dinner time but didn't like them either ...Didn't even like the breakfast ....The room where I stayed at connecting door to another room , although that was locked but I was afraid and couldn't sleep as hotel' ambience didn't comfort me.The hotel was booked by the company so couldn't help !! But would given a choice , I won't be staying here again..

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Huntsville, Alabama
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2012

1.) My room, after trying to get settled in, the A/C didnt' work..kept blowing out heat. 2.) I called front desk and they moved me down the hallway to a room where the A/C worked but my door wouldn't close all the way, unless I used the deadbolt from inside. 3.) Hotel says wireless internet, but didn't reach my room...(signal was to weak.) 4.) I found a big bug in my room crawling on wall. 5.) Ice machice was out of order and front dest told me I would have to walk down road to hotel in distance and use the ice machine there. 6.) 630am I go down to lobby for breakfast...i go to get coffee and the front desk lady warns me that the coffee had been in the pot since day before and that she would get someone to make some more....however i noticed about 5 people already drinking the coffee at breakfast before a fresh pot was even made. I just got in my car and left.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo

Travellers are raving about these Houston hotels

El Paso, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

We had a Terrible experience. We found bed bugs the size of a dime around 2 am, after my friend woke up with itching all over his body. We undid the bed, we called the front office and they just brought a change of linen. Personnel gave us a hard time about not charging us for that night and their suggestion was that we should have left that night and found a different Hotel at 3 in the morning. Never Again.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Maria V
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2012

The first night we discovered a dead rat under our bed but they, weren't able to give us a new room until the following morning. So I was given the opportunity to get a new room and my money back for that night. It is now June 14th and took the trip May 4th and have YET to receive that money back into my account. I called twice and got the same answers with no results.

I would NOT recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2012

We found the rooms to be large and clean, and the front desk was very nice and helpful.. The location was ideal for our stay in Houston, easy to get to all attractions.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with family
rayne, la.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2011

Stayed with You all on 12/17/2011 to pick up my son from the airport, Lucy was so helpful and polite, I couldn't believe I was in Houston, thought I was in Louisiana....Lucy we'll be back soon... Breakfast needs some sprucing up.....

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Madrid, Spain
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

This Quality Inn is much better once you are in than what it looks at first sight. The building itself is actually quite old and green doors in outside corridors at not appealing at all. Nevertheless, once in the premises we found a deeply renovated room, wall paint and carpet included. Only bedding and pillows should be replaced soon as I felt they were at the end of their service life.

Outdoors, the hotel has a huge kidney-shaped pool and a second one for kids. Breakfast is served in a large Ballroom and rounds up continental breakfast with sausage patties.

Only real negative was window insulation as high noise from the freeway could be heard once inside the room.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family