“I'll Try Somewhere Else Next Time”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
Ranked #81 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Nothing really wrong with the property just it's location. No convienent place to have a decent meal. The Front Desk recommended The Holiday Inn down the street, about a 10 minute walk, for dinner. So the room was OK, clean, comfortable and the employees were friendly. I am just not a LQ fan, it's been several years since I stayed at one and probably won't return. I'll take their recommendation and stay try the HI next business trip.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 27 September 2013

This was our first stay at this hotel. It is one of the nicest La Quinta hotels I have stayed in... and we stay in plenty of them! The rooms were large, clean and well appointed. The lobby, hot tub and pool area were very nice. This will be my choice every time for the night before an early flight out of IAH.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2013

I've stayed at this La Quinta twice over the past 2.5 years. Both times I've enjoyed the relatively new building and pleasant landscaping. I've stayed in both a king bed room and a suite. The rooms are comfortable, the beds suite me and the service has been helpful. My headquarters office is conveniently nearby, so this is the hotel I will continue to book in N. Houston. It compares well with the other hotels I've stayed in this area over the years.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I had earlier stayed at La Quinta in Cleveland and liked it. During my last visit to Houston I had stayed at a different Hotel at the Bush airport. Based on my Cleveland experience I chose to stay for 2 nights at this place as it is very close to airport and most importantly inexpensive. For less than $100 a night this place is a steal (discounted rate). I had a good stay and the front desk staff ensure it was a pleasant one. I saved $50 a night and got all that I was looking for. A neat big room with comfortable bed, free wifi, good breakfast. I will stay at this place on all my future trips.It is ideally suited for a short stay. Being closer to the airport saves all the hassles. Free airport shuttle is very convenient, especially if you are not driving. I will highly recommend this Hotel chain as you get all you want at a very good price.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I've stayed in a lot of La Quinta's but this one has to rank near the top. From the friendly staff that efficiently checked us in after our flights from Europe to the clean and spotless rooms it was a pleasant experience. I really liked the atrium breakfast serving/lounging area. The high ceiling gave it such a nice effect. The breakfast buffet was efficiently served and the eating area was kept clean. The food selection was excellent with boiled eggs and the little "Pigs in a Blanket." Will definitely make this my "go to" place at Bush International!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2013

i stayed in their hotel overnite, hotel employees are very courteous and accomodating, and the room is very clean. breakfast is nice too. the place is highly recomended, and if i get the chance i might stay there again.

Room Tip: rooms and whats inside were so clean.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ronniedingzon
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Nice clean rooms with kitchen and free parking for up to two weeks.Complimentary shuttle to IAH/Bush Airport. Basically, your stay is free if you consider the parking fees at local car parks and your travel is for ten or so days. Also, parking lot car safety is not guaranteed, but the parking is well monitored by the hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms are fine, but I prefer downstairs.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bquillin
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South? Share your experiences!