“Airport hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South
Ranked #81 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 5 December 2013

Chose this hotel for the free airport parking with stay. It worked out perfectly and gave me an opportunity to rest and shower after a long international flight. The free shuttle service delivered me to iah, and picked me up promptly at my terminal when I returned from my trip. I will definitely chose this hotel again next time I travel from George Bush airport.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 2 December 2013

I have stayed at many LQs across the country. this by far is one of the better/best ones. nice landscaping, good breakfast bar, well kept. Stayed here on business and will stay here again. Hotel was quiet on the floor. I think I only heard 1 plane the whole time for 2 nights.

Room Tip: don't get 1st floor. every one must walk by those rooms to get to elevator.
Reviewed 20 November 2013

I had a 6:35 am flight, so I selected an airport near the hotel for the last night of my business trip to Houston. I'd never stayed at a La Quinta Inn before and my expectations were quite low. Instead, I found the room to be nicely decorated, the beds and pillows comfortable, and the bath towels large enough and absorbent. My only caution is the room service option. While my hamburger was properly cooked and delivered hot, it took almost two hours to be delivered.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is obviously an old hotel but is clean and comfortable. Good access with a lot of dining options nearby and easy access to the Hwy 59 / 1960 area shops. The food area was average but got the job done. Not much else to say about this hotel.

A TripAdvisor Member
San Antonio, Texas, USA
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very nice and clean hotel.I would recommend this hotel and all La Quinta hotels. This is one of the best hotels I've been to.You will not be disappointed with your stay here. I would stay here again. I love staying at the La Quinta hotels, I have never been disappointed with any of my stays.We all ways choose La Quinta hotels for both pleasure and business.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Lubbock, Texas, USA
Reviewed 12 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I love this hotel for its great location at IAH airport and all the free amenities that make the stay there very enjoyable. It is a good place for a transit stay if you have connecting flights at IAH. I have recommended this hotel to friends and they all agreed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Andreas K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Houston-Bush Intercontinental Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush Intl Airport E
Doubletree Houston Intercontinental Airport

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Bush IAH South? Share your experiences!