“Good Eats Restaurant”

Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #112 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have eaten in the restaurant many times and find the food very good. The employees are all very nice however Linda the bar tender makes my dinning visits a great experience. She always greets me by name makes me feel welcomed. Linda provides great service with a smile.
I will definitely dine at Good Eats again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Mark B:
Thank you for recognizing the efforts of the restaurant staff, especially Linda. We are very fortunate to have her on our team.
We look forward to serving you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The restaurant and bar are a great place to wind down after a long day at work. Whether it is Rick or Linda working as manager/or the bar they are a great asset to this hotel. They are always welcoming from the time that you get there to the time you leave. The hotel is also a nice place to relax whether in the room or by the pool. The food in the restaurant is always fresh and good. I would recommend this place to anyone. Linda at the bar is great and knows how to make you feel at home.

Michael D.
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at Good Eats and for recognizing the two Linda's and Rick. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 12 July 2014

One of the best hotel staffs I have ever encountered. Tried to check in early with Shelby, she quickly alerted cleaning staff to my room, in less then an hour Shelby and Angela checked us in to our room. We were here without a car so went to the pool which had some noodles, swim toys and balls. This just added to the fun. Outside area also had beach volleyball court and sand toys for families. Tennis courts too. Had a great time at pool, went in to our spacious room to relax and we couldn't get TV on. Called down and Gary quickly came up and fixed the problem. Nice room, comfortable bed (better then Marriott) and great staff. Only sad point of our stay was the horrible food at Good Eats. Go eat anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Skymom4:
Thank you for writing about your experience at our hotel and for recognizing Shelby, Angela and Gary. We are happy that the hotel's staff and facilities were able to meet your family's needs. We regret that Good Eats did not meet up to your expectations. The restaurant is usually a bright spot in our guest's stay. We regret that we did not have the opportunity to correct the problem while your were here.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

two members of staff at Good Eats Restaurant have really made me feel at home and made this 11 week business trip a pleasure, Linda in the evening and Geoffrey at Breakfast. Geoffrey is always smiling and laughing ( even managing a smile when USA departed the World Cup!) and he always has a happy word to say to me as I leave for work after breakfast. I am always very tired in the evening and Linda goes out of her way to make me welcome whether she is supervising in the restaurant or working at the bar or the tables. Right from the start she remembered my name and made me feel welcome and special in this restaurant. After 11 weeks you get to know the menu quite well but it is the people like Linda and Geoffrey who I will remember more. I soon leave the Holiday Inn Intercontinental Airport Houston, and return to work in the oil fields of Saudi Arabia,. .

Room Tip: choose on facing the back , but really I have had weeks of un spoilt sleep .

John I:
Thank you for your five star rating and for recognizing the efforts of Linda and Geoffrey in Good Eats! We appreciate that it is difficult to be away from home and to stay in a hotel for 11 weeks at a time. Linda, Geoffrey and the rest of our staff go out of their way to make this you home away from home. Best wishes in your travels to Saudi Arabia.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

The hotel is in a great location and the staff was excellent. The goes above and beyond to make you feel at home.The Sevice from our waitress Linda F. was second to none!!! I would recommend it to everyone. It was a good experience

• Stayed: July 2014
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

OKoutlaw:
Thank you for writing about your experience at our hotel and for your recommendation of our service staff and Linda. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

My business stay here for the last 7 weeks has been very pleasant to say the least. The staff have been extremely accomodating and everyone I have encountered has been very personable and friendly. Linda Farrell in Good Eats (the restaurant/bar connected to the hotel) has always greated me with a smile and has the ability to make you feel welcome and at home, which is very comforting when you are away from home. Thank you Linda for making my stay here all the more enjoyable.

The accommodations and amenities available here were more than I expected and has really made the this trip relaxing after the long days of seminars and work.

Jeremy Guzman

Mr. Guzman:
Thank you for your five star rating and for recognizing Linda. We are very fortunate to have her on our team.
It's never easy being away from home for many weeks at a time and we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

The kindness and the professional attention provided at the front desk is extraordinary, they exceeded my expectations, especially Yuette Martinez and Lilian Pereyra, who helped me to solve a problem with my reservation, and the best .... in record time
congratulations excellent service!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Charlie M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Jose Luis L:
Thank you for your five star rating and for recognizing Yuette and Lillian! We are truly fortunate to have them on our team.
We hope to serve you again soon!