Sheraton Houston West
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsclub leveldouble doorslobby ambassadorfront deskwest sidefifth floorshuttle service isexceptional staffbusiness tripcomfortable bedsfantastic hotelenergy corridorworkout roomcomplimentary breakfastgreat customer servicethe entire staffthe hotel is clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I really got a great deal via a website.
Clean room and bathroom.
Very spacious rooms
Staff very helpful and cordial.
Air conditioning very effective.
A shuttle is available to all guests withing 5 miles shopping areas.
I had a great 4 nights stay at a very affordable rate.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
dellergo, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2013

Sanjay744, thank you very much for taking a moment to share your experience with others. We find that many guests share the same feedback as you - we intend to continue to earn our customers business one guest at a time, and we hope you continue to make our hotel your hotel of choice when traveling to Houston. Thank you again for your business, it is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I typically don't stay in Sheraton's, I am a Westin guy but this place was close to my client. The rooms are clean, the AC cranks which is a plus considering Houston heat. The food I would rate sub par. I did try room service and it was OK. The club lounge food was a bit disappointing, I am referring to the 5pm snack time. Breakfast on the floor was ok, not much selection which I was surprised at. There was no computer in the lounge, not sure why. Staff are friendly.

Room Tip: Here is the bizarre thing about this property, when you go to the club floor (5), the elevators open right into the lounge area, kind of weird. But try and stay on the club floor for easy access to coffee.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Makitahead
dellergo, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

Makitahead, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I appreciate your candid observations regarding the food quality. I am very excited to share that we have a new Chef starting with us shortly, and I am very confident that she will be able to take our food quality to the next level, and we will be looking at all of our menus to ensure adequate variety, quality and consistency at each dining experience.

Thank you for spending the past few weeks with us - we sincerely appreciate your business. If your travels bring you back to the Sheraton Houston West, please ask for me - I'd love to welcome you back personally, and hear any other feedback you may have from your stay.

brian.dellergo@sheraton.com

Reviewed 26 August 2013

As soné as we got into aré room it smeeled whrily bad,that we had go to a nother hotel .never go to this hotel.if You go to this hotel You wiil see that the romes aré stinkey.thanks for reding my review.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

DMWorld2See, thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay. We do take great pride in the cleanliness of our hotel & guestrooms (of which a clean smelling room is an integral part) and I truly apologize that you had a less than satisfactory experience. I assure you this is not our standard of service and I sincerely apologize for the experience.

Respectfully,

Brian R. Dell'Ergo
brian.dellergo@sheraton.com

Reviewed 22 July 2013 via mobile

I stayed one night and it was the perfect hotel for me. Free parking and wifi, and super modern, clean and comfortable room. I tend to judge a hotel by many things, but one is the pillows. The pillows here are goose down pillows, kind sized and super comfortable! It is also a quiet hotel with a nice restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013
dellergo, General Manager at Sheraton Houston West, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

TexasdoBrasil, thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed does allow for an excellent night's sleep, I agree! I am glad to hear you left feeling at your best. Please stay with us again soon - we know you have choices when you travel, and we sincerely appreciate your business.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2013

Pretty good hotel, lives up to the sheraton name. The parking space is very ample, which is great if you have a large vehicle with you.
The room was well appointed, bed was very comfortable. Nothing much to complain about.

I didn't eat their breakfast buffet, and I didn't use their room service. Not sure if they are good.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank S N

S N, I appreciate you taking the time to share you experience with others! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Please do join us for a meal next time you stay with us! Thank you for making Sheraton Hotels & Resorts your hotel of choice when you travel.

Respectfully,