“Good Eating”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Good Eating”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

The place was in a small strip center, from outside, did not look appealing, but soon as we got inside, totally different atmosphere. The place had a good ambiance, excellent table setting. We did not know what to order. The waitress was very helpful, and informative. We asked her for one of their Peruvian dishes (it is a Peruvian/International restaurant), she gave a a list of good choices, and she really hit it good.Excellent, yummy food. My daughter had the lomo saltado- very tasty, I had the ceviche- mix- lemony (right for the restaurant's name), it was good. My son- had squid in ink- he liked it too. We tried the dessert, it was sooo good- we were told that the fruit was native to Peru. We had a good lunch!!!

• Visited November 2013

“Tacu Tacu Lemon Tree”
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The Tacu Tacu Lemon Tree is the best item on the menu. I first went to the Lemon Tree after purchasing a Groupon. I was compelled to click on the deal because the picture of the meal looked amazing. The picture turned out to be the Tacu Tacu Lemon Tree plate which is rice and beans surrounded by marinated steak, sauteed onions, as well as, fried plantains that taste exactly like french fries. On top of all this is 1-2 fried eggs. This may sound very strange, but believe me it is delicious. My husband wants to go back for his birthday this month. I gave it a Very Good rating instead of Excellent because we tried the fried calimari and it was BAD, plus the service is not great. Stick with this item and you can't go wring. The last time we went here a party of 4 sat close to us and 3 out of 4 ordered the Tacu Tacu Lemon Tree. They also happened to be Peruvian so you can tell the food is authentic!

• Visited June 2013
Houston
“Wonderful small Peruvian restaurant”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My husband and I just went to Lemon Tree Restaurant last night. We've never had Peruvian food before and was pleasantly surprised by how tasty their food was. It is a small place but warm and cozy. We will definitely go back.

• Visited August 2013
“terrible, terrible!”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

All the food is soaked in concentrated lemon juice. The only meal that was not - paella, was prepared with fake crab meat and tested no different than if you bought instant 0.99c pack

• Visited May 2013
“Bad Service!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I went to lemon tree and to be honest I never felt so uncomfortable in a restaurant.
First of all I walk in and there is no greeting no hello, no welcome, I order fried rice calamari and it was ok!! But, the waitress could no even walk by to say; How was everything" I pull my credit card so, she can see that I want pay.. and she was folding napkins ... I raise my hand with my card and she ignore me .. I have to walk at front and to pay.. . This place is nothing compare with latin bites

• Visited July 2013