“Another great value”

Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor
Ranked #24 of 518 Hotels in Houston
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 1 November 2011

Very clean, very comfortable, great price . . . I will stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Freezeone1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2011

Dear luvtodive:
Many thanks for your recent stay. We'd love to have you back soon on a return visit to Houston.

At your Service,

Reviewed 31 October 2011

I had read the other reviews when selecting this hotel, but once I got there, I couldn't figure out what the big deal was. Sure, it was clean, and yes, it was quiet, but the food wasn't all that great. As far as toiletries go, just average. Service was fine. When they couldn't book me into the room I had requested, I received a free breakfast voucher. Overall, it was fine, but I wouldn't go out of my way to stay here and probably won't again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank mtngirlnv

Dear Mynhitlv,
Thank you for your comments regarding your perception of your experience while a recent guest. We value all feedback from our guests as it helps our team assess the progress they are making to deliver truly remarkable service. Your observations suggest that there are certain areas that we need to focus on even harder. We'll take the challenge. Thanks again...you're always welcome at our hotel.
Respectfully,

Reviewed 13 October 2011

Hotels always good on their websites, but this hotel exceeded our expectations.
1) Set back from the main road....it felt very private and peaceful.
2) Outdoor area/parking lot always very well lit
3) Clean...and I mean really clean....bathroom, linens, rugs, furnishings....immaculate for this very picky traveler.
4) Beautiful lobby and decor......I even took pictures of it. Warm, welcoming, big fireplace...
5) Staff deserves 10 Gold Stars...everyone very kind, warm, helpful. Hilton better hold onto this group of stellar employees.
6) Super hot (as in temp.) coffee....from convenient caraffes in the hall at 6 a.m during the week. (We were on 7th floor). Excellent coffee from the Buffet Breakfast.
7) Fresh, tasty and convenient Buffet Breakfast....made to order omeletes, sausage, bacon, bisquits w/ gravey, fresh fruits. every kind of bread/muffin/toast you can imagine. Beautiful dining area.
8) Free Shuttle........Vallerie helped me out in a pinch and drove me to my designation (and picked me up) with a simple phone call.
9) Pantry Pavillion....24/7 pantry if you need any last minute items (I needed pistachios and chocolate).
10) Fresh baked and wrapped cookies for guests.
11) Large desk area w/ perfect Internet connection.

Room Tip: We had the King Suite.....please note...the bedroom does not have a door, it is a seperate room, but...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank QueenKathy
Freezeone1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Dear QueenKathy,
So you caught the vision of our commitment to service excellence. So thrilled you chose our property and for sharing your experiences with us. Your feedback is very heartening as it fuels our passion to strive for excellence, one guest experience at a time. Thanks for the patronage and for your most kind props.

Kenneth Friesen, CHA

Reviewed 17 September 2011

Wow-I really enjoyed this Hilton Garden Inn because the rooms, bar, food, and service was impeccable. LaLa was a big help and provided excellent customer service. This was another business trip for me and I would recommend it to any business traveller or vacationer.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Gwopilot
Freezeone1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2011

Dear Lex682,
So pleased to hear of your positive experience with us at the HGI Energy Corridor. We look forward to your return with open arms. Your comments were warming and well received by the team.
Respectfully,

Reviewed 15 September 2011

Handy for Westlake with very friendly pick-up service from Westlake. For those without hire car, the hotel has a bar and restaurant serving nice food.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business

Dear LuckyLooch,
Sure do appreciate the props regarding convenience of location to Westlake. Many of our guests have commented on the ease of our transporation back and forth. We appreciate your patronage and look forward to your return.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

Brought two soccer teams here to stay for the weekend for a tournament. The hotel staff was outstanding from minute one and never once dropped the ball. Had stayed here once before and had a good experience so chose this hotel again for that reason. The property is beautiful, kept immaculately clean and very well appointed. The staff is outstanding and the level of service is better than many larger or competitor properties that I have stayed in. Rooms are comfortable, have microwaves, refrigerators and coffee in the rooms. Nice fitness center and even a guest laundry. Good location and easy access to the highway and the businesses in the area. I will stay here again and again anytime I am in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Ashley B, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for choosing to stay as our Guest and for taking the time to write this review. We are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your experiences here with us. We will ensure that we share your review with our team as well. We look forward to seeing you again soon and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 6 September 2011

I was greeted at the front desk by a sweet woman named La-La. In fact she spoke to me each time I passed through after checking in! I was very impressed with the cleanliness and comfort of my room and bathroom.
The breakfast ranks up there with some of the top hotel breakfasts I've ever eaten. So many selections! I selected your hotel for 4 reasons: Location, price, trip-advisor reviews and responses from your general manager.
I wish I had another excuse to visit Houston so I could stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Freezeone1, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

Dear Ms. N.R.,
Thank you for your gracious comments about your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Houston Energy Corridor. Your remarks about the hospitality you received has been shared with our team members and is an inspiration to them. We promise to do our best to replicate the service you received the next time your travel brings you back to our property.
Ken Friesen CHA