Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston West-Energy Corridor
US$247
US$157
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
US$189
US$177
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$175
US$140
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewshave stayed here several timesthe staff was friendly and helpfulhotel is locatedhousekeepingfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2014

we had to go to Houston for family emergency on June 5, 2014. RUDE clerks. When I checked in there was a discrepancy over room rate the clerk actually asked me if I wanted to continue with check in or go to another hotel. I inquired if shuttle bus would take us to hospital and he said it is for business people only! we needed to extend our stay and they raised their rates so we had to move to another hotel down the street. The breakfast bar was good only thing I found good about this HI express, have stayed at many and this is worst I have come across. The parking lot is extremely dark even I would not park in it at night completely dark, I parked in the restaurant next door. Chair had what looked like burn marks on it and just smudge marks. Small pieces of wallpaper peeling off wall in bathroom. also there was mosquitoes in room everyday. Very disappointed in HI express at this location

Room Tip: another hotel would be best bet in my opinion
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jcryder
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston West-Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2014

Dear jcryder,

Ben J
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel off and on for several months. The hotel has a great location with a good steakhouse within an easy walk. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast bar was the typical Holiday Inn Express bar - limited selections but good. The evening refreshments were cold and appreciated. The staff were super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Chelsie O, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston West-Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello BVDPA,

Thank you so much for your time and writing a review on our property. It means a lot to our staff and management. We are glad that you enjoyed all that our property has to offer. We are certainly looking forward to your return.

It was a pleasure serving you!

All the Best,
Sales Manger/Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had stayed at this property several years ago and disliked it then. I assumed that it would be updated and modernized by the time I got back! Clearly I was wrong. The staff is very friendly which helps but that is the only thing this hotel has going for it!

Room Tip: The restaurant in front of the hotel has decent food and drinks! Make sure to drink enough to forget how horrible the hotel is!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Krupali S, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston West-Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear fanofseattle,

Thank you for your time. We do appreciate your feedback. We are truly sorry that you were disappointed upon your return to our hotel. We do have plans of renovations in the near future and we hope you will give us another chance to serve you. Our staff always strives to go above and beyond for our guests and we are thankful you complimented us.

Sales Manager/Guest Relations

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Thank you to all you Reception laddies and to your service teem too.
The room was comfortable and since the second day I called "home" -I'm tired, can we go home now?-, quiet, clean and we was sleeping like babies!
We really enjoy a great time in your Hotel. Congratulations and thank you again!

Room Tip: Close to the pool, to the breakfast an to your car, Lobby floor was great! Excellent location for business and for Wife's great location for handcraft shopping!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Spent two nights there and enjoyed the entire stay. Room was well decorated, comfortable, and clean. Internet speed was excellent and was free. Hotel was quiet, even though very close to I10. Parking was close and plenty of it. The free breakfast was a full breakfast and was quite good with plenty of options. Cinnamon rolls are to die for!

Rate was quite reasonable and the staff were all friendly and very helpful. Great place to stay and we highly recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Krupali S, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston West-Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Hello Dan,

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments! We really appreciate it. It is always nice to read a great review on our property, it truly goes a long way. We are happy you enjoyed the breakfast and convenient location of our hotel. It was our pleasure to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

We are looking forward to your return!

Kind Regards,