“Exactly the place we needed!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

mykohp
Austin, Texas
“Exactly the place we needed!”
Reviewed 11 April 2018 for a stay in February 2018

This place was exactly the place we needed. The apartment was nicely furnished and very comfortable. Our home away from home. Had all the amenities we were looking for and didn't have any issues. I'm a stickler for cleanliness, and I was impressed with the cleanliness of the apartment.

Communication was great with the company and if I needed anything, they answered all of my questions quickly and helped me with all of my issues. I asked for an air mattress and they were quick to accommodate.

Highly recommend the place!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing