“Never, again.”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 May 2014

The front signage is half-lit. The moment I stepped inside the restaurant, the feeling of being welcomed was lacking. Perhaps it was about 35 minutes to closing time, but any good business person knows a paying customer can be a repeat customer. The host and waiter joked condescendingly in front of me. The wait staff proceeded on to state the kitchen would be closing soon and to make sure to order all I wanted in a disrespectful tone. But both host and manager were quick to
Run my credit card and pick up my tab. The food is average for Indian cuisine, but you can get far better food quality and first - rate service worthy of fine dining at other establishments. Is there a reason the Narin sign remains broken?

2  Thank Solo316

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Most Terrible, Awful experience we had today.
Please avoid this restaurant at any cost if you are looking for a nice evening time with your loved ones.
This place is too congested and the worst customer service you could ever get anywhere.
Extremely RUDE staff. Food is raw and they don't mind serving cold breads.
No Welcoming gestures.
I wont go there again EVER.

2  Thank ms t
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I went for dinner last night. The food was very good and the service was great. We will return. Next time we will order fewer dishes.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Living in Leicester the undisputed capital for Asian gourmet food in the UK ,we have very high standards of expectation when dining Asian. We were visiting family and friends in Houston over New Year and we were taken to Narin's by an Indian friend and so I should have guessed it would be top drawer for Asian cuisine. We were not disappointed. Great food,great taste and super service topped off with a free ice cream dessert as a welcome first visit gesture made for a great dining experience. Well done Narins you deserve another visit when we return to Houston in 2015.

Reviewed 19 January 2014

We have been to Narin's many times for buffet and wine dinners and always find it to be excellent but had not been there for a while for dinner. We were very pleased.

We had the lamb samosas for the first time and they were huge and delicious. Be sure to use the sauces because it enhances the flavor.

Lamb Saagwala was very good with excellent spinach. The chicken biryani was good, as was the okra.

Don't miss the garlic naan and the mango lassies, either.

Service was very attentive and the restaurant was busy, but the noise level was very low, allowing for normal conversations.