WoodSpring Suites Houston I-10 West
Ranked #298 of 507 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“wow”
Reviewed 8 June 2012

I stayed at this value place, in 2009 and I had the best time of my life, the manager that was there at that point was the sweetest person, and the staff was so enjoyable, they actually cared about us and our stay, I just stayed there 2 weeks ago and i was horrid, the sheets were nasty, the manager now ha!!! Ha!!! rude as sob, I will personally never stay at this value place again, actually no value places again, hey if they can tell me where that firsdt staff of people are working at now. I will go and give my business to them. do not do not do not stay at this property, if you want your moneys worth you'll go up the street a little bit more for better quality and softer beds lol. Value Place my @$$

Room Tip: Stay at another property
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
4 Thank elle s
, Value Place Property Management at WoodSpring Suites Houston I-10 West, responded to this review, 27 June 2012
I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. We certainly strive that every guest stay is similar or better than the one you had in 2009.

We sincerely hope that you will give us another try and thank you for bringing the customer service issues to our attention.

Value Place Property Management

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
houston
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This red head manager has no clue on good communication skills, l had a problem with the slow and almost non-existant internet service that cost $10 per wk, local call that they charge for.A lady called Bonnie,she's welcoming, attentive @first l thought she was the manager.She deserves to be promoted to position of MANAGER l hope the owner of this location sees this review as the current manager is costing this location a lot of money due to his foul mouth.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank jo a
First, I want to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will visit with Thomas and find out what happened during your stay.

Second, I'm going to email you privately and get some more details.

Third, I sincerely hope that you will try us again if you ever need extended stay lodging again.

Value Place Property Management

Travellers are raving about these Houston hotels

katy
Reviewed 19 July 2011

ive been here 3 weeks the manger is nasty with an attitude no house keeping, they dont want to give u towels, they sheets dont b that clean wen they give them to you neither is the towels even though they always saying they washing thats why you have to wait to get them and they most likely wont give them to you basically my problem with value place is that they didnt tell us that we had to provide everything we need like im renting an apartment they really need look over their policies and the way they treat the people comes here so now they have to deal with another bad review because i know im not the only 1 that feel this way about value place in katy off of I10 they suck to me now i know not come here again or send any of my friends :( ps i only stayed this long because of a situation im in but atleast its a place to stay)

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
5 Thank lindasok2
Texas
Reviewed 23 July 2009

This extended stay hotel makes you put down a $100 deposit. They charge a weekly rate of $10 for internet. They do not provide ANY kitchen items. They do not provide hand towels. They charge for every local call made from your room. They do not provide toilet paper or trash bags. You get no housekeeping unless you are willing to pay $25 for it. They have a 19 inch basic TV. This hotel is new but that is the only advantage for staying here. They only have double beds, which is a foam mattress on top of wooden platform. We had to purchase thick pillowtop mattress pad to be able to sleep on it.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
3 Thank rfergurson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Four Points By Sheraton Houston Energy Corridor
Home2 Suites by Hilton Houston/Katy
Extended Stay America - Houston - Katy Freeway - Energy Corridor
Days Inn & Suites Katy
La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Katy East
TownePlace Suites Houston I-10 West/Energy Corridor

Been to WoodSpring Suites Houston I-10 West? Share your experiences!