“One stop shop for bubble tea”

FU Belly Asian Cuisine & Bubble Tea Bar
Ranked #2,607 of 8,628 Restaurants in Houston
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

OK, I have only been here for the bubble tea so I have nothing to say about the food. But this bubble tea y'all, it's fantastic! The selection is great. You can choose between milk teas, black teas, green teas, and blended teas (smoothies). You can also add your choice of sinker into the mix. If you ask kindly, they are usually very gracious about mixing flavours (ex. strawberry mango blended tea). They are also very generous with the amount of tapioca/"sinkers" they add. For some, that's a really big deal since a lot of places are very stingy but I'm a moderate fan of the tapioca balls so I don't have a preference either way.

Reviewed 12 April 2018

I stopped by spontaineously while in the area and was very surprised. The atmophere is very welcoming and relaxing. I ordered a bubble tea and some food. The Banh Mi pork sandwhich was mouthwatering delicious. The spring rolls were very large (an order of 2 is sufficent) and came with plenty of peanut sauce. I can't wait to stop by the next time I'm in the area.