Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
Free cancellation until 30/05
US$220
US$182
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

US$115
US$111
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$198
US$191
US$289
US$168
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$272/night.

US$281
US$182
US$269
US$260
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$469
US$424
US$288
Hotels.com
US$139
US$134
  • Restaurant
All reviewsdenny's restaurantkaty freewaybreakfast staffcomplimentary breakfastindoor pooleasy accessgreat hotelthe breakfast areahotel staygalleria areabusiness tripyogurtconvenient locationclean roomsdefinitely stay here againfitness centera great stay
Reviewed 7 February 2014

I chose this hotel based on the excellent reviews on TripAdvisor, but I regret I didn't read them more closely. I had no idea the hotel was right next to train tracks.

I asked for a room away from the freeway, not realizing our window would be facing the train tracks (we checked in at night so couldn't see.) The train woke us up very early in the morning.

I also heard constant noise from somewhere, possibly from the electrical room next door. I'm an HHonors and am always given a room away from the elevator, but this time next to the noisy electrical room?

It's a new (newly remodeled?) hotel with stylish rooms and design. The location has good access to downtown, where we needed to be. But I won't be able to stay at this hotel again because of the noise issue.

Room Tip: Not sure if you can get a room away from the freeway AND the train tracks.
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had a great girls weekend here, for my last fling before the ring! The suite was beautiful and spacious! Had about ten ladies in there playing games comfortably. The service staff was awesome, helpful and very understanding. Breakfast was mediocre but after a long night of drinking it was just enough.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Nobody told me this place was new.. I love new properties, and this doesn't disappoint in that dept. Nice clean room, exceptional housekeeping, and just a new warm feel. The only reason it didn't get 5 of 5 is because the staff are in need of re-training with a follow up inspection from Hilton. They have really bad attitudes. First interaction was with a night clerk that was more interested in chatting with another co worker than helping us check in, it seems as if others have noticed this as well. The morning of departure we didn't get bills under our door like I thought was the norm with Hilton/Hampton properties. When I asked at the front desk she quickly produced what should have gone under our door. I asked and she said they don't do that there....my guess is an incorrectly trained or lazy employee. Next there are no warm cookies at night, this seems to be a dying concept. I was told of a Wed night cocktail party in replacement....really wed night?? What about guests staying on other nights? I was told this is an under the table event outside of Hampton's policy, but it's in lieu of cookies. Breakfast was standard Hampton inn quality. We did notice adjacent room noise, however it wasn't bad at all, nor were the trains. Just consider those things if you need silence. I can easily overlook these issues due to the new property, there is nothing better than staying in a fresh place. The pricing seemed right on as well. There is a Denny's in the same lot, that can satisfy any food needs. The property is located right off the freeway, which was a plus. It's only about 5-10 min from the convention center, so this would be my choice next time I have a convention in Houston.

Room Tip: Choose top floor and opposite of the railroad tracks if you are super sensitive to noise. Noise was not terrible by any means to an average sleeper.
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Perfect huge size rooms :) They are cleaning the rooms everyday. If you are in the business trip you should choose this hotel they have a large table for you to work comfortable. Breakfast is good, workers awesome :) Thank you Hampton Inn

Reviewed 22 January 2014

great amenities, wonderful clean room, awesome hot breakfast, great staff, and it was a good value. absolutely recommend. if i had to complain about something, it would be that there was too much chlorine in the pool, several of our group broke out from it and we had to go purchase benadryl - but it is understandable

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family