“GREAT HOTEL!!!”

Ranked #24 of 506 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“GREAT HOTEL!!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel on June 14, 2014 had a great stay! Hotel staff nice and very helpful would suggest to anyone traveling or with children to stay. Front desk was outstanding! one of the best staff and mangement ive ever seen

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Michelle F, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review your feedback is important to us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! It looks as though we accoplished this goal and we hope you enjoyed your time will visiting Houston. Thank you for choosing us as your place to refresh and while in town. Hope to see you here again soon!

We Loved Having you Here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed 18 June 2014

We had a frustrating time getting here because MapQuest tried to tell us the hotel was located one exit off the highway east of where it actually is and we circled that residential block about four times to make sure we didn’t miss it in the dark before getting back on the highway. When we finally did get here, the receptionist told us other folks have had the same trouble. The hotel itself is a new property which opened earlier in 2013. We found it clean and modern and the staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast room was particularely nice. Would defintely stay here again and would highly recommend the nearby Spaghetti Western Italian Cafe if you’re looking for a place to eat.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review your feedback is important to us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! It looks as though we accoplished this goal once you were able to locate us! We are working extensively to get the mapping problem corrected and hope to have it resolved soon! We take pride in the decor and apperance of our hotel and so glad you enjoyed them. Thank you for choosing us and next time we hope you are able to locate us a little easier!

Waco, Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I just spent a month at this hotel. The staff was very nice and the hotel is Very clean. It is surprisingly quiet for the location. I had a room on the backside of the hotel and trains go past all hours of the day and night. The front of the hotel faces the highway. If your a/c is running it's bearable,but when all is off the trains are noisy. But the beds are comfortable so when it's time to sleep it doesn't take long and i'm out.I say again - This hotel is well lit up at night and there is a 24 hr Denny's next door so there are always people around to keep away the riff raff. Go and Enjoy !

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
7 Thank captainbrian83
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review your feedback is important to us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! It looks as though we accoplished this goal! Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home. Hope to see you here next time your in town!

Mwanza, Tanzania
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My husband and I have stayed here on a few different occasions while visiting Houston, and we keep coming back. As noted in other reviews, the staff are incredibly friendly and accommodating. Plus, the rooms make it easy to just hang out-- particularly if you're staying for several days in a row. They have a microwave, mini-fridge, free wifi, Dish-TV with ALL the channels, a complete (free) hot &cold breakfast buffet, plus a mini convenience store which sells all kinds of stuff, including microwave meals, etc if you don't feel like going out for dinner. There is also a Denny's next door if you want something hot, cheap & easy.

The rooms & bathrooms are clean and stylish, with lots of room to spread out. The toiletries are all Neutrogena-- and include a thoughtful make-up remover. (Why don't all hotels do that!) There is also an indoor pool (yeah!) and it's only a 2-minute walk from the Memorial Park running trail. It's located right off of I-10 for easy on-off freeway access. Plus, it's close to the Washington Corridor "hot-spots" for those who want to try hip restaurants/bars nearby, and is also a 5 minute drive from the Edwards Theatre Cineplex to catch a movie.

There is a coin-operated laundry facility on the 2nd floor, which comes in handy if you're staying for awhile. There is also a free business center with computer & printer which has really come in handy. The lobby is well-designed and a pleasant place to sit and work on your laptop if you feel like a change of scenery from your room.

The only thing that I can really complain about a little bit is the price; but if you think about it, even though there is the cheaper Scottish Inn across the street (where I've also stayed, and it's not bad), this place really does give you your money's worth-- and more. I guess that's why I keep coming back!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the back, so that you don't get as much of the light and noise from the fr...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your fantastic review your feedback is important to us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! It looks as though we accoplished this goal. We are so glad you have enjoyed all the amentities we have to offer here! Thank you for choosing us as your place to refresh and recharge while in town! Hope to see you here again soon!

houston, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Very nice, fairly new. Super clean rooms. Good breakfast: waffles, hot oatmeal, pastries, fruit, sausage, juice, etc... Had problems with the TV in one room and A/C wasnt cooling in the 2nd room. Took a while to get 3rd room(1am). Front desk staff was very nice amd friendly but need problem solving training...

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review your feedback is important to us. I apologize for the problems you experienced with the TV and a/c. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! Thankfully our friendly service and wide variety of breakfast options on our Hot breakfast were enjoyable to turn your experience around with us! Thank you for choosing us as your place to get away! Hope to see you here again soon!

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites while attending a wedding in Houston, Texas. I had a wonderful hotel experience. The rooms were amazingly clean, staff was very helpful and accommodating. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write a review your feedback is important to us. Our goal here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Houston I-10/Central is to provide our guest memorable experiences worth sharing! It looks as though we accoplished this goal and we hope you enjoyed your time will visiting Houston. Thank you for choosing us as your place to refresh and recharge while attending the wedding. Hope to see you here again soon!

Austin, United States
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Not all Hampton Inn properties are created equal in my experience. This one is particularly nice and clean and, by the looks of it, recently underwent some updating and upgrades (color scheme & graphics in elevators gave it away). I go to Houston on monthly basis and stay at Hilton SW on SW Freeway - I might just start staying here at this Hampton and driving the extra distance (no room service is only real drawback for me).

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business