Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #21 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I have problems with the AC, maint has to unlock the theromstat and house keeping either leaves dirty dishes or forgets to refill any of the items I use (shampoo, coffee, glasses). I love the location, breakfast buffet and complentary happy hour. nice way to unwind after a very busy day, but don't forget to tip.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Write a ReviewReviews (1,221)

Reviewed 26 May 2014

What a great hotel. We stayed on the 14th floor. Excellent room with lovely amenities. I even had a Starbucks coffee made for me.. The buffet breakfast was outstanding, eggs made anyway you like, fresh fruit, plenty of other options.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is on the backside of the hotel (away from the I-H10 which is on the front).
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The staff were amazing and their service appreciated. Both America, who helped with a room change and the lady who checked us in the first day were both very courteous and professional. The breakfast is very nice and has all that you would want before starting the day. The room was a little worn and needed to be painted, but it was clean. I would recommend staying there again.

Room Tip: I would probably request a room away from the freeway.
Reviewed 25 May 2014

We had a great experience staying here. The front desk customer service and friendliness was one of the best I have encountered in awhile. Thank you America Adames and Gaby Linnard. You guys are true professionals. :) Keep up the great work. A big thumbs-up to the entire hotel staff and management teams. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I travel frequently to Houston and often stay in this area, so I always like to stay at this hotel. Unfortunately, the hotel is often booked and I cannot get a room, and there is good reason for this. This is a fairly new hotel and the service is outstanding. Yolanda Johnson, the front desk manager is extremely friendly and goes out of her way to please. Meeting her at the beginning of your stay is a rewarding experience.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

I stayed at the Embassy suites for 2 weeks for business and it was a wonderful experience. The Manager(Mrs Yolanda), she is the best, she is nice and friendly and always finding ways to please her guest. The rooms and service are excellent. what also i love about the hotel, they have shuttle bus to take guest a perimeter away from the hotel and they would pick you up when you are done.
Also breakfast is great, you can customize your omelette. And they make pan cakes fresh for you.

Lastly before i forget my favorite part, they have HAPPY HOUR from 5:30pm to 7:30pm, free drinks during the happy hour. The drinks are free for this two hours, drink as much you can.
i will always recommend this hotel to anybody.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed at the Embassy Suite Energy Corridor Houston TX last week. I had such an enjoyable stay that I had to write a review. My first one ever.
Yolanda Johnson Manager at the front desk started my stay off by being so friendly, helpful and knowledgable that I felt very special and comfortable. Let me say that I was so nervous to be traveling to TX without my husband by my side. I was traveling for work and I was very anxious. Yolanda was so sweet and kind that my stress level just lifted off my shoulders and I knew I was definatley at the right place.
Maria Soriano was my next encounter and she too made me feel special and like I had been a life long friend of hers.
Sammy was very helpful with my travel to and from the office and to resturants and shopping.
Diana Eva cooks up a delicious breakfast and deserves to be recognized. Her French Toast was excellent as well as the whole breakfast that comes free of charge with the room charge. Yolanda made several arrangements for me and was always happy to suggest places to go for dinner and shopping, she made arrangements for me to visit Charming Charlies in City Center. It is a beautiful area. Mark Miller was also very helpful. Julian Vollarreal night manager also arranged for me to make a very early run to the store for last minute purchases on the morning of my last stay. Thank you also to Mamadou for driving me safely and for being so friendly.
All of the Managers, Bartender, Cooks, waitressess, Valet's deserve a great big Thank you and recognition for doing a wonderful job!!! I will be sure to stay here again on my next trip to Houston TX. Thanks again, Miss Jennifer from Pennsylvania

Room Tip: King bed was perfect for me. It was very clean and spacious but not too big. The internet worked gr...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Houston hotels
Downtown
Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston Downtown
Hotel Sorella CITYCENTRE
#10 of 518 in Houston

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor? Share your experiences!