“My Weekend Retreat Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #12 of 501 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“My Weekend Retreat Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

The weekend was awesome. The room service and especially the team of managers, Yolanda J. and Marvin. The bar tender and dining cooking team(breakfast) was on point as usual. I would stay again! Thanks

Room Tip: Rooms on the View side
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon.
Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (161)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

I came to the hotel as a well needed get-away from my day to day stress. It was a perfect stay. Yolanda Johnson was ideal and very pleasant, personable and kind. She kept a smile on her face and even called me by my first name when she say me later at the managers reception. I love great customer service and her's was phenomenal! My room was great with a lovely view. I layed in bed at night with the window open and feel asleep peacefully. I wish I had the corner suite but they were sold out. The managers reception and breakfast was wonderful; the omlet guy made me want to hug him :). Dinner in the restaurant was even yummy; I got the char-grilled hamburger. I never had to leace the hotel and it was very peacfeul. I think this is my new secret get-way spot...I hated to check-out but will be back. Thank you guys for assiting in the peaceful weekend that I so desperately needed.
I will definitely be back! :)

1 Thank QuinnBella
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your Stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this on to Yolanda to review.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Visited this location for the first time this weekend and it was absolutely awesome! !! The accommodations were great, food excellent and the staff very polite and helpful. Will definitely be going back!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see again soon.
La Vista, Nebraska
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

We were able to get an early check in which was a huge plus at 7:30 in the morning as we had travelled all night from Nebraska. The room was clean even though the walls were scratched in many places. The cooked to order breakfast and buffet are very, very nice. They have many options from hot food to cereal to fresh fruit and muffins. The managers reception in the evening was a plus as well. They offered free drinks and snacks for two hours. Our room was in the back of the hotel and was very quiet, we also appreciated the free covered parking. The only thing that I'm not happy about is that my kids slept on the sofa bed and they woke up with red spots and itching. So I don't know if the bedding wasn't clean or if it was a reaction to what the sheets were washed in? That's an easy fix for me because next time I would bring my own sheets and pillow cases. Overall, it was a good stay and we would definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your comments will be reviewed. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon.
Austin, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I have given this Embassy Suites a couple of tries but the dirtiness of the rooms and lack of service really made up my mind. This last visit was the last visit I will make to this hotel. Inattentive staff, dirty rooms, and glassware.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Rickey W L
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserve. Your satisfaction is very important to us when you stay, and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding experience at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. With this information I can investigate what fell through in the cleaning process of your room and ensure it won’t happen again. On behalf of our entire team, thank you for your comments, and as always, we remain dedicated to your complete satisfaction
Houston, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

Nice exterior and lobby. Rooms are dated and need of repair. Rooms and hallways smelled. Called and had to move rooms once. Second room was dirty and smelled of smoke. Bed spread smelled of body odor and took the staff 5 hours to bring a clean one up. They didnt even offer to change it.

1 Thank Bradley S
Houston, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I've been hot at night while sleeping the last few stays. This time I felt very comfortable. Whatever problems they had with the A/c appear to be repaired. Our suite was excellent, fantastic view, with wrap around windows. The premium floor kiosk offerings appear to have dropped however. It's pretty much sodas, water, chips, and a few candy selections. The previous stay I remember there being Red Bull, coffee drinks, fruit, etc. The code also has to be entered for each item you want now as they are dispensed individually. A pain if you want a soda, water, and a candy bar. You used to be able to grab what you wanted at your leisure with one code entry. I don't think the ~10 additional cost for the premium floor is worth it anymore. All-in-all a great experience. Complimentary breakfast and evening reception still place this hotel at the top of my list.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your comments are important to us and will be reviewed. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon.