“Wonderful and delightful Staff”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #21 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Great value, great staff, very clean and comfortable. I read others reviews commenting on how good the service is and this led to my decision to stay here! The room is very spacious, ample parking, convenient location.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,222)

Reviewed 26 July 2014

This review is my second for the same hotel. We had the opportunity to visit the this hotel again and enjoyed our stay completely.

The breakfast was very good and all the staff member were very very helpful. This hotel deserves to be one of the best in Houston.

Would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: All the rooms are suits but the higher the better.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. Again Thank You for your loyalty to our Hotel.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Received excellent customer service from the front desk reservation specialist Jay in regards to my hotel stay and the cancellation of my room. Wish all hotels could provide this type of courteous professional service. Love being a Hilton Club member!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words regarding your stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this information on to Jay.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Over the 4th of July holiday, I stayed at this hotel. Initial arrival perception, I was in for a great stay friendly Front Desk Staffing and impressive lobby area. And then, room accommodations drab and needs color; Staffing during breakfast hour rude and unfriendly. Hospitality staffing never check rooms to determine if additional necessity items were needed. After leaving the hotel, I realized that I may have left a item. I contact the hotel beginning on July 11; made repeated calls; and to-date I still have not received a call back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we apologize for the service issues you recieved. We will use this information to help better our experience in the future. We hope to see you again soon, so you can give us another try.
Have a Great day.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I am a Hilton gold member and do my best to stay at Hilton properties when I travel and this hotel is one of the reasons why I go out of my way. Jay at the front desk, was super helpful and accommodating. I will definitely be back again!

Room Tip: Look for upgrades for free or as little as $5 when or after you book your room. Make sure you are s...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will make sure Jay get's a copy of your comments.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

I'm a loyal Embassy Suites fan, I seek them out whenever convenient, and I've stayed at a decent number of them. It's funny how the same breakfast food can be made to vary from one location to another, but it does. This location is either at or near the top of my experiences. The omelette was the best Embassy version I've ever had, by far. Cooked in individual pans, and finished under a broiler to melt the cheese, it was well worth the wait. The last location I stayed at in Dallas just sloshed some eggs randomly on a large grill, threw the toppings on, and basically scooped up a scrambled mess onto your plate topped with cold cheese. Big difference here, and much appreciated! The fruit was ripe and sweet. The weakest item was the bacon, which had a thin, almost cloth-type texture and was not enjoyable. The happy hour was good, with speedy service, just stick to beer if you like it. The cocktails were very weak and watery and limited to a small selection of bottom shelf spirits. But I'm not complaining, free is free, and I appreciate the offering. Snacks were veggies/dip and chips/salsa (salsa being pretty decent). I was a bit confused on arrival about parking, finally figuring out to drive around the back of the building to the garage. There are some spaces in the front, but they are coned off for valet only. The lobby is modern and comfortable. This isn't the usual atrium architecture. Check in was lightning fast. I was assigned a room exactly according to my Honors profile preference. The room was nice, clean, and cool. Bedding very comfortable, mini fridge nice and cold. Plenty of everything in the room. Only glitch was getting the bedroom TV to work. It wouldn't power up, and I finally found that the power cord was loose on the back of the set. Once I snugged it up, no issues. Also the living room TV has a terrible signal on the SD channels, but I fiddled with the cable connections and it improved. Maybe housekeeping is swiveling the TVs to clean and the cords are becoming loosened??? Anyway, I would definitely stay here again without hesitation, and I probably will next year if this trip becomes an annual event. Speaking of events, it seems that family reunions are the thing to hold at this hotel. I read of them in other reviews, and it sure seemed like one was happening when I was there also. No worries about the crowd though, no lines for anything.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Ruprecht88

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we will use your suggestions to make all improvements.

Managment

Reviewed 21 July 2014

This Is An Excellent Hotel With Extremely Helpful And Friendly Staff. The Décor Is Beautiful And The Food Is Some Of The Best I've Tasted At Any Hotel. This WAs Not Our First Time Visiting Embassy Suites And It Definitely Will Not Be Our Last. x

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Charlene S

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houstn, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we look forward to your next stay with us, soon.