“When in Houston I will always stay here! Top Tier Property!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
Ranked #12 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Edmond, Oklahoma, United States
“When in Houston I will always stay here! Top Tier Property!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

-Parking
-Service (Outstanding)
-Workout Facility
Food Quality (Superb)
-Overall attentiveness to customer satisfaction
When in Houston; STAY HERE!
My Thanks to entire Team. Especially to Susan in Sales, Jose in Banquets, Maria at the Bra, Tony in Maintenance, and entire Front Desk Staff. Outstanding location, and Superior Service!
Great location to host an event!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and Embassy Suites comfortable.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 18 August 2014

Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
Houston, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for more than a month for business. It's conveniently located next to I-10 and Sam Houston Fwy (belt way 8). The hotel provide free parking, free high-speed WiFi, and complementary breakfast. Restaurant is open till 11:00 pm with friendly staff and good selection of dishes. There is also a happy hour with complementary drinks and snacks between 5:30 - 7:30 pm everyday. The room is spacious, 2 room (one bed + one living) suite. The only drawback is lack of kitchen and tableware. There is only a microwave oven if you want to prepare some food.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Jie Y
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your suggestions to better your stay.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

My family has stayed at this hotel two years in a row now when they come visit me from California. They originally chose this location because of it's close proximity to my office, but they chose it a second time because of the incredible experience they had the first time. The breakfast is great and they have a good snack and beverage selection for their free happy-hour every evening. They main reason they continue to come back is the genuine hospitality. All the employees are warm and friendly, especially the manager Yolanda! My parents ask for her every morning to see what days she is working. She truly lights up everyone's day! I truly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel like it is home away from home.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda for review.

Yorba Linda, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I travel quite a bit with my job and stay in mid to high level hotels. My family visited my daughter in Houston this past week and we stayed here. This hotel has the best service and value of any of the hotels I have stayed in for work or pleasure. My original room reservation was for a suite with one king bed. We had an additional person staying with us so I needed a two queen suite instead. I was given the upgrade with no additional cost. Included in your room rate is a full breakfast buffet each morning along with a cook to order omelet station. If that isn't enough, they also provide happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 every night with complimentary cocktails and appetizers. Yolanda, America, and all of the staff helped to make this one of our best vacation experiences ever. Any time we are in Houston, we WILL be staying here.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda and America for review.

Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2014

I recently had a great stay at the Embassy Suites. Of all the Hilton brands, I would say that the Embassy is my favorite. I really enjoy having a separate living room and bedroom. I found both the room and the bathroom to be spotless, the bed comfortable and the breakfast buffet enjoyable. The room comes standard with a wet bar, mini fridge and microwave. The included breakfast buffet has cooked to order eggs (omelets, fried, scrambled), sausage, bacon, breads, pastry, yogurt, fruit, juices and cereal. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. Another great stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 13 August 2014

Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I had to book a last minute trip to Houston and everyone that I spoke with was so friendly and helpful no issues at all. Upon arriving the front desk agent was very friendly and helpful and professional. The amenities are great and the breakfast was soooo delicious! I recommend this hotel to anyone travelling in this area and a great area might I add. I spoke with Jay which was also so friendly and proffessional I wanted to let him know that I really enjoyed my stay and how I wanted the staff to know. People always complain but rarely tell people when they do a great a job!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Jay for his review.
Have a Great day,

The Hague, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Stayed there a couple of weeks for business. In general a good hotel to stay. The shuttle service is particularly useful for those who need to move around and do not want to / cannot drive a car and the room service was really good compared to most hotels.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels