Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$247
US$157
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$102
US$189
US$177
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$178
US$140
galahotels.com
1,279 results
All reviewsyolanda johnsonenergy corridorpremium suiteevening receptionmanagers receptionkaty freewaygreat hotelcorner suitecovered parkingcomplimentary breakfastindoor poolliving areahome away from homethe entire staffexcellent stayrooms are largei highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages

-Parking
-Service (Outstanding)
-Workout Facility
Food Quality (Superb)
-Overall attentiveness to customer satisfaction
When in Houston; STAY HERE!
My Thanks to entire Team. Especially to Susan in Sales, Jose in Banquets, Maria at the Bra, Tony in Maintenance, and entire Front Desk Staff. Outstanding location, and Superior Service!
Great location to host an event!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are clean and Embassy Suites comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I stayed in this hotel for more than a month for business. It's conveniently located next to I-10 and Sam Houston Fwy (belt way 8). The hotel provide free parking, free high-speed WiFi, and complementary breakfast. Restaurant is open till 11:00 pm with friendly staff and good selection of dishes. There is also a happy hour with complementary drinks and snacks between 5:30 - 7:30 pm everyday. The room is spacious, 2 room (one bed + one living) suite. The only drawback is lack of kitchen and tableware. There is only a microwave oven if you want to prepare some food.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jie Y

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your suggestions to better your stay.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

My family has stayed at this hotel two years in a row now when they come visit me from California. They originally chose this location because of it's close proximity to my office, but they chose it a second time because of the incredible experience they had the first time. The breakfast is great and they have a good snack and beverage selection for their free happy-hour every evening. They main reason they continue to come back is the genuine hospitality. All the employees are warm and friendly, especially the manager Yolanda! My parents ask for her every morning to see what days she is working. She truly lights up everyone's day! I truly recommend this hotel to anyone that wants to feel like it is home away from home.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda for review.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I travel quite a bit with my job and stay in mid to high level hotels. My family visited my daughter in Houston this past week and we stayed here. This hotel has the best service and value of any of the hotels I have stayed in for work or pleasure. My original room reservation was for a suite with one king bed. We had an additional person staying with us so I needed a two queen suite instead. I was given the upgrade with no additional cost. Included in your room rate is a full breakfast buffet each morning along with a cook to order omelet station. If that isn't enough, they also provide happy hour from 5:30 to 7:30 every night with complimentary cocktails and appetizers. Yolanda, America, and all of the staff helped to make this one of our best vacation experiences ever. Any time we are in Houston, we WILL be staying here.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. We will pass this onto Yolanda and America for review.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I recently had a great stay at the Embassy Suites. Of all the Hilton brands, I would say that the Embassy is my favorite. I really enjoy having a separate living room and bedroom. I found both the room and the bathroom to be spotless, the bed comfortable and the breakfast buffet enjoyable. The room comes standard with a wet bar, mini fridge and microwave. The included breakfast buffet has cooked to order eggs (omelets, fried, scrambled), sausage, bacon, breads, pastry, yogurt, fruit, juices and cereal. The staff was also very friendly and attentive. Another great stay!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014