“Key cards and locks”

Ranked #18 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Los Angeles, California
“Key cards and locks”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here 2 nights and both days the key cards stopped working and the cleaning lady did not speak English so I had to go down to the front desk to have the manager escort me to my room to unlock the door. This was very time consuming and no apologies from the Manger for the inconvenience or the non English speaking cleaning staff this hotel is not professional and does not care about customer service

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 29 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor after your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback as it assists us on improving our service and quality.

I am hoping to get an opportunity to speak with you regarding your stay and do hope to hear from you soon. I am sorry for the experience you had and ask that you please either email or call me at my contact information below. Your opinions are important to us.

Kind Regards,

Gary Shultz
Hotel Manager
281-531-7300
Gary.Shultz@hilton.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (168)
St.Louis, United States
Reviewed 28 August 2014

This was one of my best ever hotel experience the staff was so friendly and happy.It was home away from home they put their Guest first,I have stayed at several hotels and resorts none has ever made us feel more welcome. I am very picky about where I stay, nothing to complain about here it was value for money. I'd say go ahead check in.

Stephenville, United States
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Awesome stay. Clean, convenient and the staff are all helpful. The beds were nice and comfy and the a/c worked great. We will definitely be using this hotel again. The breakfast was great as well as the free cocktail hour. Only frown I have is the parking arrangements. The hotel separates two towers and we weren't sure where to park so we used the valet. The valet though was just the circle drive in front. Again, that wouldn't stop us from staying here again. Great experience.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Embassy Suites Houston, Energy Corridor. Your stay is important to us and we hope to see you again soon. Thank you for your comments on parking, so we can better serve our guest.

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 26 August 2014

AS always, ES delivers. My family had two suites. The frond desk accommodated our request for adjourning rooms. My kids are so use to ES, I'm sure they wouldn't allow us to stay anywhere else. AND I must say this is definitely one of the nicer ES in which we've stayed. Will come again!

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Aberdare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I've stayed here twice ! Superb hotel ! Fantastic staff ! Nothing too much trouble , always a smile and a great welcome ! I won't stay anywhere else through choice . Great location for business and leisure !

Room Tip: All rooms are amazing and very well appointed !
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Houston, United States
Reviewed 24 August 2014

We've stayed at this location (Energy Corridor) several times. This location has a very friendly staff and excellent accommodations. The evening reception is relaxing and the hot breakfast is vast and everything is tasty. We also love the indoor pool. Of all the choices our son has for spring and summer break, he always chooses to come to Embassy and he prefers this location. The excellent service is greatly appreciated.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 25 August 2014

Lake Charles, United States
Reviewed 21 August 2014

I would always recommend the Embassy Suites. The staff in all departments always makes me feel at home away from home. My favorite property is in Houston, Katy Freeway. They provide me with Memorable and Magical Experiences every time I visit there property

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Gary S, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Houston - Energy Corridor, responded to this review, 22 August 2014