“A Christmas Carol-A Ghost Story of Christmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Alley Theatre

Alley Theatre
Ranked #28 of 290 things to do in Houston
More attraction details
Owner description: A local theatre offering plays and musicals.
Cypress, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Christmas Carol-A Ghost Story of Christmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

My husband, 13 year old daughter and myself went to the Alley Theatre on Saturday, Dec 6th, 2013 for the first time to see A Christmas Carol and I must say it was fantastic! We had never been to a live theatre performance before so wasn't sure what to expect. This show exceeded my expectations. Congrats to all the actors/actresses as they were so wonderful. We will most definitely make this a family Christmas tradition. Thanks Alley Theatre!

Visited December 2013

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Perfect way to kick off the season”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

My mother and I attended the afternoon show of The Christmas Carol. Was not the same cookie-cutter performance you see elsewhere. Funny. Entertaining. Every seat in the theatre has great view.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank WTassin
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Wife's fault....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013 via mobile

I made an arrangement with the wife that I'll venture with her to two shows a year. I have come to enjoy myself minus a bunch of dude it pants that they have painted on. But the brownie points from the wife is worth it. We are headed back this month for a Christmas show. Should be fun. I would, dudes, if your spouse asks for you to venture with her for a show, DO IT!!! You'll appreciate the thanks you get. Plus, there are a lot of great locations to eat and have nice glass of wine.

Katy, Texas, Usa
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A Christmas Carol”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

Excellent performance. Thoroughly enjoyed it. AI took the family to the Matinee yesterday and had fifth row seats, right side of the theatre. The seats were perfect. The performance was excellent. Only caution I would offer is that younger viewers might get scared by all of the ghosts/apparitions in this play.

Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas, Usa
“Venus in Fir”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Love the small theater setting - every seat is good. The play was well done - funny and sensuous. I recommend it.

Visited October 2013