“excellent for business or pleasure”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair
Ranked #67 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 14 April 2014

My stay was for 4 nights. Furnishing perfect for business trip. The hotel has all the amenities needed. The staff are all friendly and helpful. Both the breakfast buffet and the Manager's Reception had good food and service. Nice pool and hot tub. Workout room. The outdoor area is nice for an evening coffee or glass of wine. I highly recommend this location. I have always found Homewood to be a good choice.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is the first time I stayed at a Homewood Suites and was very satisfied with the quality of the room, the complimentary breakfast, happy hour and complimentary dinner. The hotel was clean and had all the amenities I needed. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Overall, I would recommend this hotel.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Pleasantly surprised. As a rule I am not a fan of chain hotels in the USA, typically they lack character and intimacy, however the Homewood suites was a really good hotel.
First the complimentary breakfast, although not a massive choice, was good quality, constantly stocked and fresh.
the rooms are large suites, with complimentary wifi allowing all my devices to connect at the same time. Typically kitted out with full kitchen area, living area, large bathroom (shower only). and very little disturbance from the corridors.
Monday to Friday a buffet style complementary dinner with free beers / wines are also available, and inclusive in the rate.
Staff were friendly. Overall enjoyed my stay, and will stay here next time in the area.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I really want to give a big thank you to Homewood Suites. Very relaxing stay. Rooms were clean and staff is very helpful. Also, Homewood Suites was close enough to downtown Houston that my wife and I could enjoy the night life. Thanks for the experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I was satisfied with both the room and service I received at this location. The breakfast left a little to be desired, but other than that, all was good. When i am back in the area, I will definitely consider this location to stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2014

The Homewood Suites was a wonderful surprise. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows too. I usually bring my own pillow but, didn't need it. This place has everything you need and more. Breakfast in the morning is a very nice touch. Loved staying here.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Danys M, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

We are so proud to have been such a pleasant surprise for you, Ms. Denise. Please come and visit us again on your next trip to the area and we will be sure to continue surprising you with great service and comfortable amenities.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stay often, always consistently meets or exceeds my expectations. Staff is friendly and courteous. Common areas are well appointed and kept clean. Rooms are fresh and appear clean. Would recommend to fellow business travelers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of our team, I would like to thank you for the rave review. It is our goal to always provide our guests with exemplary service so to hear a repeat guest always receives that kind of attention, it lets us know we are doing something right. Thank you for the compliment and we will do our absolute best to continue providing you with the level of service you have grown to expect from us.

Travellers also viewed these Houston hotels
Great Uptown
Homewood Suites Houston near the Galleria

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston Northwest Cy-Fair? Share your experiences!