“Good stay”

Quality Inn & Suites North
Ranked #351 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 11 July 2013

My daughter stayed here with a couple of her dance friends for 3 weeks for a dance intensive in the area. She loved Ms. Nancy. She was very hospitable to her and baked cookies for them during the week. My daughter even wrote her a warm thank you letter towards the end of her stay. It's decently priced and I like that it includes a hot breakfast. My daughters ONLY complaint is that the pool was foggy. They complained and it was cleaned the following day. Also, the pull out mattress in the soda is not at all comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites North

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I came to Houston on business, and had no intention of staying more than a week. But when i arrived at the Quality Inn and Suites on North Freeway, purely by chance, i was instantly welcomed in with great smile and warmth. The manager Tony Le was on top of everything. Anything i needed, he was there to help out with. I have traveled a lot and never have i had this much attention and good times. Shane who worked at the front desk, was always polite, and knew how to handle every situation. It was just so much fun. I stayed almost two months because of their hospitality. Thanks everyone.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank YoungAdvisor
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Hi, I'm a Safety Professional and a frequent traveler. I recently stayed at the Quality Inn and Suites in North Houston. It was superb! I had told the person who made my reservation on the phone that I would be working nights. I got there late that night and didn't notice the location. The room they gave me was not good for a day sleeper, it was on the East side and near the swimming pool. There were a lot of folks out by the pool on my first, day and I couldn't sleep. I was very upset. The manager, Mr. Tony Le came through for me like a rock star! He comped the first night, got me a quite room on the west side and set up housekeeping to clean my room after 4 pm. Besides being very personable and helpful to me, Mr. Le runs a great hotel. It's clean, attractive, quite, and comfortable. I was very impressed with Mr. Le and this hotel/motel. Keep up the good Work!

Room Tip: There is a taco stand in the parking lot of the oil change shop next to the hotel that has great aut...
Reviewed 29 April 2013

This is an average hotel for the money, Rooms were clean, breakfast was average and the breakfast was ok, there was a heavy cigarette smell in the hallways on the main floor so the ventilation is poor in the hallways. But I didn't sleep in the hallways.
You definitely need to as for a room at the back or a quiet room as we did, The freeway is all around and can be noisy.

Here is my petty peeve, The manager was very nice and accommodating but he parks his car right in the entranceway congesting the area to drive up and check in and out... yes life could be worse but I just thought I would throw that in...

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from freeway noise. If you a non smoker, they seem to have a lot of cigar...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 April 2013

The management is EXCELLENT at this hotel. In turn the employees have been trained and taught how to take care of the guest. I have used this hotel many times in the last few months for myself and my crew. They have gone above and beyond any other hotel has ever done. We appreciate the hospitality that has been shown to us from the cleaning crew all the way up to the manager Tony. Thanks again for our home away from home while we complete a job in Houston,

1  Thank tommy_j76
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Nice reception by the manager, I took his suggestion for a non-upgraded room for more peace and quiet. Breakfast downstairs included basic eggs and bacon, tea, coffee, cereal, etc. Perfectly fine for a quick trip. I was hesitant to give 5 stars for a basic property, but for its price group, I really can't ask for more. :-)

Reviewed 3 April 2013

We got this as a reward night for a last-minute booking. No real complaints. Room was great, didn't hear any hall noise unless you were in the bathroom right next to it. Met all our needs...comfy bed, clean room, good hot breakfast, safe feeling. Gated parking lot was nice since on feeder road to I-45.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple