“Vegetarin gluten free paradise!”
Review of Ruggles Green

Ruggles Green
Ranked #207 of 8,283 Restaurants in Houston
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Humble, Texas, USA
“Vegetarin gluten free paradise!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This place had been recommended by friends, one of whom can't eat gluten. They have a large selection of vegetarian dishes as well. Lots of meat dishes too. A laid back casual eclectic atmosphere that is 'in'. My daughter and I arrived about 11:30 am; in about 30 minutes the line was out the door. Worth the wait!

• Visited March 2014

Houston, TX
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I've eaten at every location. I live closest to the Heights location which is now my favorite because of the size and decorum. I love how everything is always fast and fresh. I have never had a bad experience at any location. I love the reaction I get when introducing a friend or family member to their food. Everyone always wants to return.

• Visited December 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Organic, Fresh, Hip and Tasty”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

AHHH...MAZE...ING! I found this place via Yelp before my trip. I was excited when I reviewed their menu. They had a variety of healthy, fresh, and unique items. I planned my trip around driving through the town just to stop in.I ordered a meal and dined in. The food was so tasty, I decided to order 3 meals to go. This served as my lunch and dinner the following days. Traveling makes it difficult to eat healthy, so I was planning ahead. You have to, have TO, HAVE TO stop in and dine here. Their hummus was delicious. Their southwest quinoa pasta [ I know who ever has this on the menu] was delightful. The lettuce wraps were delectable! They had a special that night for seared tuna with grilled veggies. It had a scrumptious dill and caper sauce. So tasty I have tried making it here at home! The restaurant environment was also unique and hip. They had 4 different version of tea in urns. They had fresh and healthy alternatives for desserts and drinks. I just can't say enough about this restaurant. I was kind of sad to hear they were only in Houston.

• Visited January 2014
Bedford
“Fast food fresh and delish”
Reviewed 16 January 2014 via mobile

I went here with my friend and her son. The proximity to the green space made this a perfect spot. The restaurant was noisy however we sat outside . We enjoyed a leisurely meal while the children played next to the table. Food was plentiful and fresh

Visited January 2014
“Good quick food”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We enjoy the earthy atmosphere of Ruggles, primarily. The staff is always so friendly too. Food is tasty but a bit pricey, and the restaurants are always so busy, but you won't go wrong here.

Visited October 2013