“Wedge Salad & Soup”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Neighbourhood: Greenway/ Upper Kirby
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I really enjoy Ruggle Green's Wedge salad, which is butter lettuce with a creamy very light dressing, bacon bits, and blue cheese. I will advise that at this one location for some reason they put the cheese and dressing on the side. It doesn't sound like a big deal but trying to recreate the perfect wedge salad is a tad difficult when dealing with such leafy lettuce. Also, i would recommend their French Onion Soup. It is very good, it comes with a small piece of bread and melted cheese in it, so if you want it different, you'll need to request that. Great location, with enclosed patio. I went early and there were mainly families and runners, very quiet for the first hour they're open. Much less chaotic than the Heights location.

Reviewed 19 March 2014 via mobile

Salmon salad is great for a low cal option. Spicy shrimp pasta is on the other end of the spectrum. Whatever way you go for the entree, finish with the hemp brownie - it's better than the bread pudding, Oreo cake, etc. If getting it to go, you have to specifically request the included ice cream.
Restaurant is very loud except for the patio.

Reviewed 3 March 2014 via mobile

This place had been recommended by friends, one of whom can't eat gluten. They have a large selection of vegetarian dishes as well. Lots of meat dishes too. A laid back casual eclectic atmosphere that is 'in'. My daughter and I arrived about 11:30 am; in about 30 minutes the line was out the door. Worth the wait!

Reviewed 24 January 2014

I've eaten at every location. I live closest to the Heights location which is now my favorite because of the size and decorum. I love how everything is always fast and fresh. I have never had a bad experience at any location. I love the reaction I get when introducing a friend or family member to their food. Everyone always wants to return.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

AHHH...MAZE...ING! I found this place via Yelp before my trip. I was excited when I reviewed their menu. They had a variety of healthy, fresh, and unique items. I planned my trip around driving through the town just to stop in.I ordered a meal and dined in. The food was so tasty, I decided to order 3 meals to go. This served as my lunch and dinner the following days. Traveling makes it difficult to eat healthy, so I was planning ahead. You have to, have TO, HAVE TO stop in and dine here. Their hummus was delicious. Their southwest quinoa pasta [ I know who ever has this on the menu] was delightful. The lettuce wraps were delectable! They had a special that night for seared tuna with grilled veggies. It had a scrumptious dill and caper sauce. So tasty I have tried making it here at home! The restaurant environment was also unique and hip. They had 4 different version of tea in urns. They had fresh and healthy alternatives for desserts and drinks. I just can't say enough about this restaurant. I was kind of sad to hear they were only in Houston.