SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #14 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Springhill in August. I stayed on a Friday and the rates were extremely reasonable. The decor was very refreshing and enjoyable. What a nice look and feel! The front desk was always very friendly and helpful.

The bar area served a limited pub type menu, but the food was very good and the price reasonable for the area.

Only drawback is the noise from planes, but one gets adjusted after a few flights.

Airport shuttle was kind and helpful. I was glad they were looking out for all of our best interests. I would love to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Jennifer T,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport.. It's great to know our on-site bar and complimentary shuttle were well suited for your travels and provided added an convenience during your stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Best regards,

Reviewed 13 October 2013

With good wi-fi, perfect location to the airport, half an hour intervals shuttle to the terminals, and fine rooms, this hotel meets expectations. The rooms could be cleaner and the breakfast was poor, scrambled eggs having been prepared quite badly, but the sleep quality was fine, with the sounds of jets well avoided. other hotels could be tried as well, but this certainly works.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Feyziercin,
Thank you for writing a review from your stay at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We appreciate your positive feedback as well as opportunities for improving our guest experience. We're glad you found our proximity to the airport and amenities to meet your expectations. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

We had a really great experience. The shuttle was very convenient, the hot breakfast was as expected and the room was clean and comfortable. The customer service was great with a very accommodating front desk staff. If I find myself in the Houston IAH area again, this would me my hotel of choice.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank vonjon82

vonjon82,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. It's wonderful to hear that our accommodating staff, clean rooms, and value added amenities made for a great experience. Please continue to make SpringHill Suites your number one choice hotel in the Houston area. We hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I stayed had an early flight on Sunday, so decided to stay this last Saturday evening. We could not have asked for a nicer hotel! I originally had two rooms reserved, but at the last minute, only ended up needing one. They were so kind as to cancel the second reservation without a penalty.

The room was very nice. There was a sitting area, mini fridge and microwave, king sized bed and "two bathrooms". One bathroom housed the toilet and sink and the second bathroom housed the shower and another sink. I found the shower to be somewhat difficult to use, but for some odd reason I have that problem in most hotels.

The hotel offers a bar that serves a small variety of food. I have to give a "shout out" to Paula, one of the staff members, who impressed us with her sense of humor and wonderful apple-tini making abilities.

We were not able to make it for the continental breakfast, but they offer it free, everyday.

There is an outdoor pool and free wifi.

The staff could not have been any nicer. From the time we checked in to the time we took the complimentary shuttle to the airport, it was an extremely pleassant stay. I don't think I'll be going to Houston any time in the near future, but if I do, I will stay there!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MargaretMI1979

MargaretMI1979,
Thank you for your review and kind comments our excellent service and amenities at SpringHill Suites Intercontinental Airport. We work hard at offering great customer service by having a dedicated team of associates that genuinely care about providing each guest with an exceptional stay. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Paula with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

If you have to stay at the airport, I'd recommend this hotel. I liked that the toilet was in a separate room than the shower and sink. The sofa/desk area was convenient. Everything was new and clean and looked like it had just been redone yesterday. Comfy lobby area with plenty of places to sit, and a yummy free breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank goldspeak

goldspeak,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of our great hotel. We appreciate you choosing SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, and we're glad our clean and spacious accommodations made for an enjoyable stay. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back as our guest again soon. Thank you once again for writing.

Reviewed 6 October 2013

We only got to stay one night at this wonderful hotel, but it was absolutely wonderful. Friendly greeting as we walked in the door at nearly 10pm.....room was ready, paperwork done, just sign and got my keys. Room was gorgeous....very modern and quite different in a positive way. Comfortable, large rooms, beds with loads of support but not hard. Shower and sink in one bathroom, toilet and a small sink in another room made getting ready quicker in the morning. Breakfast was very good (though I personally like my eggs cooked through not runny so upon request they cooked a plate for me).

When I first got to the room and looked out the window I was quite worried about noise as our room looked out directly onto "The Parking Spot" which is an airport offsite parking garage....I was concerned it was going to be noisy as it was, of course, all night. Nope.....didn't hear any of it...but I also didn't hear any neighbors in adjacent rooms, and barely heard the airplanes overhead......so obviously this hotel has some very good insulation in the walls (unlike most hotels in this chain that have paperthin walls).

We'll be back in Texas in March and my kids have already asked for this hotel again.....once I know the dates of our trip, I'll be booking it.

Thanks for a great stay.....wish the other two hotels on this stay were even half as nice.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Jan P
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2013

Jan P,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your experience at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. I'm pleased to hear our friendly staff and comfortable accommodations made for a wonderful stay. We're happy to have had you and your family as our guests, and we look forward to welcoming everyone back again in March. Thank you once again for writing.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2013

My company held a meeting at the location and we found the accommodations to be very good for the location and cost. We had 5+ hotel rooms with no issues in any of them. The SpringHill décor is modern with clean lines. The one thing I like best about the rooms was the shower was in a separate location than the toilet. For a single traveler it makes little difference but with more than one it comes in very handy. The staff was very helpful with some minor technical issues with our presentation equipment during our meeting. Overall, a great location with many restaurants close and extremely close to the airport.

Room Tip: Ask for or bring ear plugs if you want to sleep past 7AM.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business

TravelerDavidfromGA,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your visit to SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. It's great to hear our clean accommodations and convenient location were well suited for your business travel needs. We're happy to have been the host hotel for your company's meeting, and we hope you'll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.