SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport
Ranked #15 of 511 Hotels in Houston
Louisville, Kentucky
“Great rooms”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

They came and picked me up and saved us from a terrible hotel experience. Gave us a great rate and checked us in to a very nice room. Place is clean, service is awesome, beds were comfortable. Have a good breakfast scrambled eggs, ham, and waffles are the hot food. Pool is small and in parking lot and not much to do in walking distance, but hotel itself was very good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank mike o
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 11 July 2014
I’m so glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable beds and awesome service! Incredible reflections like yours allow us to monitor and improve our guest experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and we hope to see you on a return visit.

Devin Frank, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Guatemala City, Guatemala
Reviewed 6 July 2014

It is very very good that Springhill Suites has this person which is very passionate about is work.
After having a very long flight it is so nice to find a person like Terry since he reminded me the
movie Budapest Hotel which I just watched.
The room is very good since it has a separate area from the beds so that is possible to watch tv
either from the bed or if you don't want to disturb your spouse you can swindle the tv towards the
sofa side.
We will continue to spend overnight in that hotel

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Adian F,

Our associates understand and believe that our valued guests deserve an exceptional stay and we will continue to push daily to find new ways to WOW our guests. I will be sure to share your very nice comments regarding our spacious rooms with Terry and our team; they work hard to ensure guests feel at home. I appreciate you taking the time to share your kind feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I've stayed at many locations across the US and have also stayed at other SpringHill Suites, however, the staff at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental is definitely a cut above average. Especially, night manager Mr Terry Traylor. From the afternoon desk agent, to the bartender as well as the night manager, I've not experienced such genuinely kind people at a particular location. The rooms are immaculate and spacious. I definitely give this location two thumbs up.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank PrettyCreole
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thanks for your review and recommendation. We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we deliver. Your feedback provides motivation for our team. I will be sure to share your kind comments with Terry. Please come see us again!

Asheboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This was a wonderful stay after a week long service trip in Jinotega. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating. The room was spotless and very modern. Breakfast in the morning had a nice selection. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling either alone or with a spouse or friend. The rooms may not be as family friendly.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. It's great to learn that you enjoyed our spotless room with modern décor, ample breakfast and accommodating staff. Please plan to visit us again the next time you travel to the Houston area!

Devin Frank
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Have never stayed at a SpringHill Suites. Found the property to be fantastic. Rooms were large with a large shower and a separate loo. Very comfortable. Food was good (had the quesadillas) and the staff is awesome. The bartender Rigoberto Martinez kept me laughing - so I enjoyed my solo business dinner.

I would highly recommend this hotel to business travelers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write your kind review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our large comfortable rooms and awesome staff. I will be sure to share your kind feedback with Rigoberto. Our team strives to make every stay memorable and we continue to seek new ways to positively impact the guest experience; thank you for sharing your feedback. We hope to host you again soon.

Bedfordshire, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

The airport shuttle was a great aspect and the main reason I booked! They were happy to take me to the airport so I could pick up my friends without having to drive there & park and then brought us back to the hotel which I really appreciated! And the young gentleman driving was delightful.

The room itself was nice and clean, though a little bit smaller than I expected but overall good for a one night stay. Use of the wifi was a little difficult and the connection wasn't great, so I just stuck with my cell phone data but my friends persevered and appreciated it.

Breakfast in the morning was relaxed and well stocked. Upon check out we were assisted by Terry, who is an absolute gem!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you for sharing your kind review with us and other travelers. It’s nice to know you enjoyed our clean rooms, airport shuttle and friendly staff. I appreciate you recognizing our strengths while providing us some areas of opportunity for improvement. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with Terry and our team! Thank you taking the time to write.

Los angeles
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Hanging out with Paula Lewis was amazing. She made out stay an epic experience and I would come back here just to see her again! If you are ever at Iah come stay at the spring hill suites. With the free shuttle and biscuits and gravy

• Stayed June 2014
We’re happy to hear from you, and we’re glad you enjoyed your stay at SpringHill Suites Houston Intercontinental Airport. We appreciate your high recommendations of our hotel to travelers; I will be sure to share your kind feedback. We hope you’ll have an opportunity to visit us again soon.