“Great experience...”

Ranked #231 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Dallas
“Great experience...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

Great experience. Very nice young lady worked the night shift, Meagan. She went above and beyond and was as helpful and friendly as she could be. We will definitely return the next time we are in Houston. Well kept property and again kudos to Meagan... Thank you for all of your help!!!

• Stayed July 2014
CWS1020, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for giving us a review. We're very happy that our Guest service representative Meagan was friendly and helpful. Providing an excellent service is our top priority. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Houston.

Regards,

Cindy Romero
General Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

My husband was scheduled for surgery and we could not find a hotel in the Medical Center and I booked this hotel after reading reviews on several sites. I'm a bit of a germaphobe and this place amazed me!! The cleanliness was perfect (no dust on lamps or curtains) and when I pulled the sheets back to Lysol the bed I did not see any holes nor stains. I will be booking more rooms with this chain!

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Leoncindy, General Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We're happy to have met your expectations We hope to see you on your next visit to Houston.

Regards,

Cindy Romero
General Manager.
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

We stayed for a few days while visiting relatives. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very friendly. Nice food options near by as well. An added bonus was that the pantry items were reasonably priced.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Hartford
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

Understand what Candlewood Suites is all about before you book your reservation. Mini apartments basically. Maid service once a week. All the comforts of home. This property is one of the better examples of a Candlewood. Very clean, attentive service, everything in the workout room working properly. Free laundry and a well stocked Candlewood Kitchen. I stay at Candlewoods around the country, this is one of the best.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

My wife and I traveled to Houston to share the Christmas holiday with members of her family. We stayed at this Candlewood Suites hotel and discovered a "pearl". Located close to a multitude of good restaurants, shopping and direct access to the interstate we were extremely please with our stay.

The room was immaculate, even down to the corners, the in room stove, refrigerator and microwave showed absolutely no sign of use or abuse. The staff was friendly and alert to any of our needs. This one is a keeper............

Room Tip: Rooms above the ground floor would be quieter and safer.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 July 2013

Amazing hotel! Amazing staff! Excellent manager! This is absolutely the best CWS there could be. Everyone goes out their way to make sure you feel at home and you have everything you need! This hotel is not just for extended stay! Even on 1 nighters it's very comfortable! I would stay at this place 100000x times if I could! Rooms are very spacious, flat screens and FREE DVD's to rent! If you haven't stayed at this location you are missing out on GREAT service!

Room Tip: ALL rooms are amazing. Especially the One-Bedroom Suite!
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Kimberly0293
Kansas City, MO
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

Traveled to Houston and was referred to this hotel by my client. I have never had good luck with this chain and would not choose it of my own accord.
It is fairly cheep, but still not a good value.
No coffee in room after first day, no breakfast available. Bed was fine. Shower was weird, not bad, but seemed to be cobbled together with spare parts.
Staff was friendly if not clueless.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites I-10 East, responded to this review, 9 July 2013
Dear Todd J,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. Rest assured that these issues will be looked into. We hope that you take the time to stop in for a visit soon to see how we have taken every comment very seriously in order to make your future stays with us as pleasant as possible.

Karen G.