“New hotel, very clean” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn & Suites I-45 / Airtex

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn & Suites I-45 / Airtex
Ranked #152 of 501 Hotels in Houston
North Olmsted, Ohio
“New hotel, very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel is new modern and very clean . It's about 15 minutes from IAH airport on I-45. Comfortable bed and pillows with lots of space to put your stuff. The only thing I don't like is the shower. It's an open door without any kind of curtain where water gets all over the floor. There is a continental breakfast of cereal, fruit, pastries, make your own waffles, eggs and sausage.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LisaNM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Bryan, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

I stayed here for about a week and the room was awesome. It was spacious for all my belongings and I loved the tall mirror they had as you walked in. The only thing I didn't get to do was try breakfast because the area was small and in the mornings when I would come down I would see some of the other guests standing outside the door. Overall it was a great and I would recommend it.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SJOBTX
Brownsville, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

I stayed here for 3 days and as soon as I entered the hotel I knew I was going to have a great stay, the lobby smelled super clean and the front desk clerk was very polite. My room was one of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. In the morning I had breakfast and it was delicious, I loved the Texas waffle. I really like that the whole staff was very nice, they always had a smile.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Pery92
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

The moment you walk in you are greeted by a smile and a friendly front desk clerk. Terri was the lady that checked us in and she knew great places to refer us to in the area. Very courteous and helpful always asking if everything was ok in the rm and if we needed anything to not hesitate went above and beyond. The rooms were immaculant great job to the housekeeping staff. I would most definately be staying at this hotel again next time we are in town we will have to come see Terri and that wonderful smile thanks for all you did to make our stay great.

Room Tip: rooms on the end of the hall are always good as long as you get one not sitting on airtex as it is a...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
grand parairie, tx.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2013

Hotel is handy to I-45, quiet and clean.
Room was comfortable and staff was friendly. Needs more parking.
If breakfast was better, with more choices and not so cardboard bland, this would be an excellent property.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, and each day we were treated as if we had just arrived. The hotel staff was always kind and we were greeted with friendly smiles and conversation each time we traveled through the lobby. The first thing that we noticed was how clean the hotel was. It looks brand new. The rooms are very spacious as well. thank you Sleep Inn for making our trip so comfortable. If traveling through the Houston area i highly recomend!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I went away with some friends for a girls' trip and we stayed at this lovely Sleep Inn. From the moment we walked into the lobby, we knew it was going to be a great stay. It's clean as a whistle and modern and it smelled great. You know how some hotels have kind of a musty or chemical smell? This one was fresh. When we got to our room were so pleased by how clean and modern everything was. We were just so impressed. The breakfast was a standard free set up with fruit, cold cereal, yogurt, pastries, do it yourself wafflemaker, with added hot sausage, eggs, and biscuits.

You really can't go wrong with this hotel. It's in a good quiet part of town and it is very clean and well-maintained.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends