La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor
Ranked #124 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 13 January 2014

As a soldier in the Army, I stayed at this hotel this past weekend and was extremely satisfied. The staff where friendly and polite and the manager D'Andre Holmes was outstanding. The rooms where clean and odor free. Serving your country and receiving this type of service and satisfaction makes everything I do well worth it. I definitely would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

It is great to hear you enjoyed your recent visit. Thank you for everything you do for our country. Should you ever need anything please just let me know. Thanks again!

Reviewed 1 January 2014

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Reviewed 5 December 2013

We stayed two nights in first floor room. High ceiling. Room smaller than expected and quite dark. Could use more lighting. Breakfast ok. We were in room 102 and could smell odors, but turned the air conditioner on and it was better. Should have notified the front desk but was too tired to do so. Otherwise a nice stay.

Stayed: November 2013
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time out to update us on your recent stay. Your thoughts are very important to our continued success. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

When traveling for business I have more "upscale hotel options", however, in Houston, I would never consider staying anywhere else. The Manager (D'Andre Holmes) and staff are the friendliest & most accommodating for any place I have ever stayed. My compliments to the Manager & staff. In addition, they have the best coffee of any hotel !!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank johnstevenc

Your words are too kind. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. It is our goal to make sure you consider us this your home away from home. Thanks again!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Travelled to Houston to visit friends with our 7 month old Shih Tzu dog. La Quinta is one of the few hotel chains that allow pets without an additional charge. We were very pleased with the
property. The room was well appointed, lots of towels, a tiled area at the entrance to lay out the dog's food and water bowls. Beds were comfortable, breakfast delicious, both hot and cold offerings. Starbuck Coffee maker. We found the property easy to locate following the directions from the hotel. Clean, convenient and comfortable.especially liked the fenced in grassy area behind the rooms to walk the dog. Also, behind th hotel was a very large grassy area that gave us additional dog walking space. Overall A+ experience.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, ask to be on the first floor near the outside door for easy access.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Dandre H, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2013

We are so pleased that you enjoyed everything. We look forward to seeing you and the little one back again soon. Thanks again.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

I recently stayed at this LaQuinta Inn for the 2nd time while in Houston for business and this is easily one of the best properties in the entire chain! The hotel looks brand-new, it is very comfortable and the layout of the rooms is superb. When I returned from my meetings for the day, I was greeted in the lobby with an invitation to a "manager's reception" of light appetizers and drinks, which is something you don't find in many hotels (at least, not without a price!). The rooms were very spacious and I felt as comfortable as I do at home. My only concern was the equipment in the workout room. It was a little worn and one of the pieces wasn't working. However, I was still able to get my workout in without any trouble.

I like this LaQuinta Inn quite a bit and will definitely return here again if my business travels bring me back to this area of Houston in the future!

Room Tip: Request to stay on an upper floor toward the ends of the building for a quieter stay.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

I'm so happy to hear we were able to meet all of your needs. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotel overall was very good. No complaints about comfort or cleanliness. Very nice room. However, it was difficult to get to because of its geographic location. When I pay that much for a room though I expect to at least have a small refrigerator and/or microwave. I've stayed at LQI&S's at 60% of the cost with these amenities. The hotel had problems with their Direct TV cable which interrupted the one program that I wanted to watch. I will say that they were quick to get it remedied.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thanks you for your recent stay but I have to wonder if you have our location confused with another LQ. All of our guest rooms are equipped with a frig and microwave. They are located inside of the cabinet.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Westchase
Best Western Plus Westchase Mini-Suites
Westchase
Holiday Inn Hotel-Houston Westchase
Best Western Sugarland Inn
#3 of 9 in Sugar Land

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Houston Energy Corridor? Share your experiences!