“Great stay!”

Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park
Ranked #198 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed he on a quick 2 day business trip in Houston, when I checked in I had a very pleasant and kind young man that helped me really made me smile after a really long day. My room was great! Very comfy bed and lots of pillows, the shower was beautiful with glass sliding door and a powerful shower head. I ate at the bar every night and the head bar tender is great! He was very helpful and remembered me the second night I came in which was nice. They didn't have a huge selection of wines but what they did have was really good. The breakfast that I had was also really good, I was glad I didn't have to go to far for good food. This location was great for the business trip, I will defiantly be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your excellent review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased to know that our staff was friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed your guest room and our restaurant during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to the Houston area.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fair hotel... Clean, silent, people are pleasant are help the guests a lot.

If you're going to GE O&G or Cameron, consider going walking to work (and driving a lot everywhere else...).

The Sports Bar is really good. Fair food, good drinks and a huuuuuuge selection of beer! You can have fun every Friday night... even if you're not a guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Fernanda R
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet and our staff to be friendly and pleasant. We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed our beer selection at the Sporting News Grill. However, I noticed that you thought the food in the restaurant was only fair. We would appreciate any feedback that you would be willing to provide to make dining with us more enjoyable.

Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed at the hotel for a week for business meetings in one of its meeting rooms. The room was okay for its purpose, and the staff was very amiable and service oriented. The rooms were very clean and ample. The breakfast options can be improved, and I think this is a huge opportunity for improvement.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are happy that you were pleased with our staff and our customer service. As for the issues with breakfast, we are currently reviewing our menu options and appreciate your feedback as we try to improve in this area. You mentioned that the meeting room was okay. I would appreciate any other feedback that you would be willing to provide that would have made the room better for your needs.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We spent 10 days in Houston and we stayed here at the Holiday Inn, it was a great location to my meetings, it has a nice Restaurant on the property that has a full menu and a Bar in it. My Family and I enjoyed the stay and the location, the staff was great and very help full. We will use them again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that our staff was friendly and helpful as we strive to provide excellent customer service to our guests. I did notice that you gave our hotel a lower rating for both sleep quality and rooms and I would really appreciate any further feedback on these aspects of your stay.

Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to Houston!

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Traveling for a school event, this hotel was booked for the group. Our room was big with plenty of space in our double queen room for our family of four. Wifi and wired internet is available in the room; wifi was speedy. Clean. Nice rooms, pool, and common areas. Paper thin walls! Could hear kids running in the room above, people talking while walking down the hall, and people on the patio from the restaurant outside. Breakfast was terrible! Running, under cooked eggs, horrible oatmeal. After ordering the continental breakfast, the family decided to eat packaged cereal and muffins because everything else looked so bad.

Stayed: April 2014
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2014

Thank you for your review and informative feedback about your stay at the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. Overall, it seems that there were many things that you enjoyed about our hotel, including the space and cleanliness of the rooms, the wifi service and the pool. We extend our sincerest apologies about the noise issues that you experienced. As for the problems experienced with breakfast, we have addressed these issues with our restaurant staff and have taken steps to ensure that these issues do not arise again in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This is a good place to stay paying fair prices.
It is a preety new building, with large rooms, a good restaurant and the local staff is really nice, very friendly.
They have a good gym center and a nice swimming pool.
There is a shuttle service very good as well.
I recommend this place.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Thank you for the nice review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are also happy that you were able to enjoy our amenities such as the gym, pool and complimentary shuttle service. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Houston area.

Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

My family and I went to Houston to visit family.

We stayed at the Holiday inn for 2 nights and Rick N. Was very professional and friendly.

I loved the loved king executive suite.

There were.only a few things that could've been better. The pool had too much chlorine and burned our eyes. So the children and I could not use the pool and hot tub. However, I did inform the front desk in the morning.

Also it took a long time to get our food both mornings. The server was nice, but perhaps they should hire more cooks and servers.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Joy D
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Thank you for your excellent Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are especially happy to have such wonderful feedback on our front desk agent and I will personally pass this along to Rick! In response to your comments regarding the chlorine level in the pool, we have had our water professionally tested and are working at this very moment to rectify this issue. We have also taken steps to address the issues you had wait times for breakfast during your stay. We are taking steps to improve this for all of our guests. Your feedback is valuable to us and we hope that you will come visit us again on your next trip to Houston.