Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolgreat hotelshuttle servicehot tubdefinitely stay here againthe hotel staffdeskrepairprosaccommodationsstains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I had sworn off Holiday Inns after a horrible experience with a Holiday Inn in Columbus, Ohio two years ago, but decided to give this establishment a try for my three night business trip to Houston. I found the hotel and grounds to be very clean, well appointed, and fresh. The room was well lit and clean. Plenty of desk space and a very comfortable bed. Housekeeping does a great job turning rooms around. Room Service was fantastic - quick, hot, reasonably priced and very tasty. It rivaled many fine casual dining restaurants. The restaurant/bar was great for breakfast and a drink during the evening with a full range of beers and alcoholic beverages. Jessica at the front desk was very nice and Phillip at the bar was entertaining. The only problem with the hotel was the Wi-Fi which kept disconnecting and was horribly intermittent at best. At least It was free! Despite the Wi-Fi issues, I would consider returning on my next business trip to Houston.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Cincybearcatfan
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and thank you for giving Holiday Inn hotels another try. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I spent almost 2 weeks in this hotel for business reason.
Personnel pretty nice, food at the restaurant was good, and lot of beers available. about the gym...I'd never seen a gym so small before!
in the complex, I can suggest this hotel, especially for business trip, since it's far from midtown and from downtown.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank mzanto
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you for your Trip Advisor feedback for the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are happy to hear that you found our staff to be nice and the food at the Sporting News Grill to be good. As for the gym, we appreciate your comments. We do offer exercise amenities that you can take and use in your guest room, as we realize that the gym space is limited. Next time you visit our hotel, ask the front desk about these options. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Houston.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The hotel was always super clean the whole week we stayed there. I never came or left the hotel without being greeted. The beds are comfortable and the TV gets all the good stations plus some premium stations. The pool is also indoors so it usable all year plus a great hot tub. I did not try the sports bar they had onsite since the company I was with was taking us out the whole time. I am sure this place will fit your needs.

Room Tip: Most rooms have parking lot views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston on Trip Advisor. We are very happy to know that you found our hotel to be clean and our staff to be friendly. We are also glad that you enjoyed some of our hotel amenities, such as the pool and hot tub, while staying with us. We hope that next time you will find time to try our Sporting News Grill, which offers over 100 beers to choose from.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed he on a quick 2 day business trip in Houston, when I checked in I had a very pleasant and kind young man that helped me really made me smile after a really long day. My room was great! Very comfy bed and lots of pillows, the shower was beautiful with glass sliding door and a powerful shower head. I ate at the bar every night and the head bar tender is great! He was very helpful and remembered me the second night I came in which was nice. They didn't have a huge selection of wines but what they did have was really good. The breakfast that I had was also really good, I was glad I didn't have to go to far for good food. This location was great for the business trip, I will defiantly be staying here again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your excellent review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston on Trip Advisor. We certainly appreciate your feedback. We are so pleased to know that our staff was friendly and helpful and that you enjoyed your guest room and our restaurant during your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again on your next trip to the Houston area.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Fair hotel... Clean, silent, people are pleasant are help the guests a lot.

If you're going to GE O&G or Cameron, consider going walking to work (and driving a lot everywhere else...).

The Sports Bar is really good. Fair food, good drinks and a huuuuuuge selection of beer! You can have fun every Friday night... even if you're not a guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Fernanda R
Donovan S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Houston West-Westway Park, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Thank you for your Trip Advisor review of the Holiday Inn Westway Park Houston. We are happy to hear that you found our hotel to be clean and quiet and our staff to be friendly and pleasant. We are also very happy to hear that you enjoyed our beer selection at the Sporting News Grill. However, I noticed that you thought the food in the restaurant was only fair. We would appreciate any feedback that you would be willing to provide to make dining with us more enjoyable.