Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanelectrical outletsoutdoor poolmini fridge and microwavefront desk personking suitewould stay here againcomplimentary shuttleexcellent hotelliving roomhotel stafffree breakfastcomputersfreewayplugshampoocurtains
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I recently stayed here for a work convention and it was a very nice stay. Check-in was quick and the desk clerk was incredibly friendly. The bar staff took good care of all of us as well. Our room was large and comfortable; it is obvious that this is a newer property and that the owner takes pride in their hotel. I look forward to meeting there again!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Dear brittymac,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive sentiments about your recent stay at our hotel. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you will once again stay at our hotel on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 17 September 2013

An ok stay at an ok place. It's one Four Points drags the name through the mud. It will hopefully get better.

The bar/ restaurants was fast, cheap, and poured strong drink. Other than that it wasn't the best place. My suite was spacious, but other than that....

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Hunter L,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an overall enjoyable experience during your stay and that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another try the next time you’re in Houston.

Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

We spent one night here before going on a cruise. The personnel were very accommodating and friendly. Not wanting to drive in Houston's traffic we took the hotel complimentary shuttle to a restaurant and the service was great and timely. I plan to stay there again in November before another cruise.

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank fearless1941
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2013

Dear fearless1941,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We are glad to hear that you received friendly and accommodating service from our staff. Thank you for your positive feedback about our complimentary shuttle service. Our shuttle is a nice feature that we enjoy providing for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you again in November.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

I only stayed here one night, but my impression of the hotel was generally a good one. The front desk staff was pleasant and efficient at check-in. One relatively minor problem for me was when I asked to be moved to a room farther away from the elevators, the clerk said the hotel was fully booked (implying there were no other rooms available). However, there were several people in line behind me, so I'm not sure why he couldn't have swapped my room for one of theirs. I left the HVAC fan on all night and had no problems with hallway noise.

The sleeping rooms were nicely appointed with what seemed to be new furnishings, including a minifridge with a freezer, and a small microwave. I didn't much care for the mini-ironing board, and had to fix it (it collapsed because the latching mechanism was misplaced). I would have liked to have more electrical outlets in the bedroom, although the cord on the iron was long enough to make due. I never was able to figure out how to get hot water out of the sink faucet, and never did. The shower was fine.

This is apparently another hotel which does not leave the receipt under the door during the night before checkout, so I had to go to the front desk in the morning to check out - not convenient for me.

I had room service for dinner, and, although I was hungry, the food was pretty mediocre (pulled pork sandwich and tortilla soup). I didn't finish eating it.

Kudos to the hotel manager for stepping up to the plate when our meeting groups' lunch order was misdelivered to the wrong hotel. The manager ordered us better food from a different place at the same price, sent hotel staff to get it, and personally came and apologized to our group. Classy.

This review probably sounds a bit negative (or picky), but I would have no problem returning here if I need a short stay at a hotel reasonably close to Houston's Hobby Airport. It's a nice place.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear Brian_NVA,
Thanks for sharing your positive sentiments regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our hotel and found our manager to be helpful in assisting you with your needs during your stay. We hope you will once again stay with us upon returning to Houston.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

I searched for a few hotels in this area for my husband and I to stay at on his visit. This was the most affordable in the area and also looked the nicest. I was surprised of how clean and nice it was here. I have passed by this location many times but never really noticed it due to the bad motel right next door that you see first. Don't let that throw you off. The front desk people are nice and helpful, there is a small bar just there in the lobby and also serve food if you want breakfast or dinner. The room was nice, clean, spacious, good wifi coverage. Parking was good also. We always found a close spot in the front but Saturday night was pretty full so we had to park close to the back. But we did see a police vehicle patrolling the parking lot so we knew it would be safe. We would suggest this to friends and would stay again if needed.

Room Tip: go to mambos about a mile down the highway. great mexican seafood and very affordable! check out kelly's country kitchen for breakfast about a mile back also very very affordable and huge portions for the price.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple