“Great Value”

Ranked #226 of 508 Hotels in Houston
Houston, Texas
“Great Value”
Reviewed 11 January 2014

Clean Room, Well Ordered. Refrigerator And Microwave In Room A Bonus. Excellent, Very Comfortable Bed. Soft, Plentiful Towels.
Would definitely Recommend This Hotel. Great Place For Business Travelers.

• Stayed October 2013
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Good Afternoon Ms. Valerie T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Four Points Hobby Airport. It brings great pleasure to share with my staff how pleased your were not only with your room but them as well. We look forward to seeing you again and take care.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Tulsa, OK
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We stayed here with friends on our way to a cruise out of the Houston port. It appeared that this hotel has been recently remodeled to resemble a lodge. The staff was very friendly and attentive. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The large bathroom could have used more amenities, but it was fine. We did have trouble with our shower, which created a lake on the bathroom floor, but they said they were going to get that fixed.

Rooms were clean and bottled water was provided. I always like that. Downstairs in the lobby there was a small bar, with several tables and a friendly bartender. I will say that his skills with mixed drinks were less than adequate, but he did try.

The hotel is well located for its purpose, serving Hobby Airport. It was very noisy at night due to the proximity of the very well traveled highway. Also, the construction next door was distracting. There are several good restaurants near the hotel, and the shuttle driver was very pleasant and on time. The shuttle also runs to Hobby.

We ate at Pappas BBQ, which was quite tasty and very near the hotel. So, while this would not be my pick due to the noisy highway and the construction, it was fine for our purposes.

One point to know is that this particular hotel does not serve free breakfast. I believe breakfast is somewhere around $13 but the hotel next door is associated and will serve breakfast free to the Sheraton's guests. The driver told us about this little gem, but the front desk did not, so if you want free breakfast, be sure to inquire.

Room Tip: Remember to ask about free breakfast at the Holiday Inn next door. Also, ask to get a room as far f...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Dear Recent Sheraton Guest,

Thank you for your detailed pleasant experience your share on Trip Advisor. We take guest satisfaction very seriously and I will be sure to advise the team of a job well done. One note I did want to clarify, Sheraton guests are allow to eat breakfast at the Holiday Inn Express next door. I'm not sure which driver misinformed you but I will be sure to review with all my team members. Thanks again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Fort Wayne, IN
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We were kept up by the TV in the room next to us. At 5:30 the next morning, that same TV woke us up WAY before we planned to get up. Try to get a room with no one on either side!

Breakfast was so-so. Nothing special.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 30 December 2013
Good Afternoon Likes2Fly,

First, I would like to thank you for taking the time to rate your recent stay on TripAdvisor. Your comments and concerns mean a great deal to my staff and I as we take guest satisfaction very seriously. I am pleased to know your overall stay was pleasant but want to apologize for the inconvenience with television next door. Thanks again for lodging with us and we hope you and yours have a Happy New Year!
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 25 December 2013

For an airport hotel this is a good choice. The hotel feels new, with simple, modern-ish furnishings, nothing fancy or exciting but it does the trick. I had some service issues when I checked in, since I am a Platinum SPG member and the clerk did not offer me any of my Platinum amenities (I even asked for them and she said they didn't exist; this was corrected later by a manager who was on top of things). I asked for an upgrade and received a suite with high ceilings (bonus!) on the first floor (not so bonus as the windows could be seen in from the parking lot). But overall I found the facility decent and superior to things like Hampton Inn, etc, which I think are its competitors. Once they get the service for SPG members up to par here it will be a very good option.

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
DaLana D, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear Veronica S,

First, I would like to thank you for the loyalty to the brand as you are an SPG Platinum member. Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent experience with us as guest satisfaction is my Top Priority and I have reviewed your comments not only with the mentioned staff member but all front desk agents as well. I hope your overall stay was pleasant and we look forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Holiday's from the Four Points Hobby Airport team!
Otsego, Minnesota
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while on a business trip to Houston. The hotel is very near the airport, which was a plus for me since I got to the area late and had to take an early flight out after my business was concluded.

The room was spacious for one person (I had a King room). It was very clean and well maintained. The bedding was comfortable as was the bedding. I appreciated the many lights in the room (I tried an Element hotel last hotel stay and the lighting drove me crazy! -- this was so much better).

There was a desk, a microwave and a fridge. It was all utilitarian. I did not try any of the services of the hotel, but the restaurant and bar looked pretty nice. The lobby was clean and decorated for Christmas. I would definitely stay here again if I come into Hobby.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear MNelson,

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent experience at our Four Points by Sheraton Hobby Airport. Your comments and concerns mean a great deal to my staff and I as we take guest satisfaction very seriously. I am pleased to know you suite meet all your guest needs and delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Waverly, Texas
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed here for a work convention and it was a very nice stay. Check-in was quick and the desk clerk was incredibly friendly. The bar staff took good care of all of us as well. Our room was large and comfortable; it is obvious that this is a newer property and that the owner takes pride in their hotel. I look forward to meeting there again!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Dear brittymac,
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive sentiments about your recent stay at our hotel. We're pleased to hear you enjoyed your time with us and we hope you will once again stay at our hotel on your next visit to the area.
Menlo Park, California
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

An ok stay at an ok place. It's one Four Points drags the name through the mud. It will hopefully get better.

The bar/ restaurants was fast, cheap, and poured strong drink. Other than that it wasn't the best place. My suite was spacious, but other than that....

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Mel_Garber, Starwood Hotels at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear Hunter L,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an overall enjoyable experience during your stay and that our hotel did not meet your expectations. Thanks again for your feedback and we hope you will give us another try the next time you’re in Houston.