“Great Place----Awesome Staff”

Ranked #215 of 504 Hotels in Houston
Bay City, Texas
“Great Place----Awesome Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My husband and I stay here quite frequently! We are always treated like royalty at this location. The staff, especially Allen knows us by name and always takes care of our needs. Allen is one of the best hotel representatives that we have experienced in a long time.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Hi Cody H,

Thank you for your kinds words in reference to Allen my front desk agent, he was very pleased to hear the news and will be getting a bonus for a job well done. I am also pleased you enjoyed your stay as my staff and I take great pleasure in exceeding guest needs. Again thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014 via mobile

I had a delightful two day stay here while on business in Houston. Allen at the front desk was great, always a smile and always willing to help. The food was excellent, the room was clean and the bed was sooooo comfortable. I definitely will return to this location and would recommend this hotel to my friends and family, Thank you!

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Hi Caroline B,

Again thank you for taking the time to recognizing the Four Points Hobby Airport for going above and beyond to make sure your stay was as pleasurable as possible. I have passed on your comments to the team especially Allen. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Stockholm, Sweden
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Booked a stay with breakfast included. Arrived and was warmly welcomed by the check in staff. Up to room, changed and headed to the 747 Restaurant for dinner after a long day to find out that they were out of burgers. Seeing that burgers were 3 of the 8 entrees on the menu I was not too happy. So I had a free beer to drown my sorrows thanks to the daily manager's beer tasting. Room was average. Breakfast was tasteless but warm, a big disappointment and served by a waitress who could not speak any English. I ordered by pointing to the menu. At checkout the staff was unable to remove my bar charges from my receipt even though they were able to charge them separately-first time ever. I won't be back.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brad177
TLozano, Starwood Hotels and Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 21 February 2014
Dear Brad177,

Thank you for your helpful feedback. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I will be sure to share your feedback with our management team so that they can look into your issues further.
Hattiesburg,MS
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014 via mobile

Problems with airport transportation. Missed my flight. Worst four point I have ever stayed at. Very disappointed. Room was filthy. Front desk was not responsive. Carpet was stained. Tried to get new room and was denied. Stay somewhere else if you can.

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank BAERDOC
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Dear BearDoc,

Please accept my deepest apology for the terrible experience at Four Points by Sheraton Hobby Airport. I take guest satisfaction very seriously and will use you comments as a guide to help improve our customer service experience. Thanks again for staying with us and advising me of your experience
Tulsa, Oklahoma
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

It's a nice little hotel. Staff seems friendly. Beds were great. Everything looked clean. I think the outlet our frig and microwave was plugged into was blown. Not a big deal for us as we were just there to crash and move on. The walls are thin and you hear the highway and people coming through the hall. I don't think there was anyone next to us so I'm not sure. I would stay here again if I just needed a place for the night. Again the beds were great.

Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
Hi Morgan1425,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience on Trip Advisor. We take pride in guest satisfaction and I was pleased to pass on to my team your had a pleasant stay with us. We hope if your in Houston again Four Points would be your hotel of choice. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you again
Orange County, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

This was a last minute stay for one night in Houston. I read many TripAdvisor reviews for nearby airport hotels and I'm very happy with this Four Points choice. It was a quick 10 min (free) shuttle from the airport, check-in was very easy and everyone was extremely nice. The room was spacious, the bed was extremely comfortable and the bathroom had very nice amenities, great shower. I did not use the shuttle other than for the airport but they will drive you anywhere within a 5 mile radius, which I thought was very nice to offer. Although the room/floor is non-smoking, when I first walked in the room, it did have a faint cigarette smoky smell.

I cannot say enough great things about the entire staff. From the shuttle drivers, the check-in desk and the room-service staff, everyone was very friendly. I happen to be downstairs using the public computers and the front-desk person had to deal with an unformidable guest and I was extremely impressed with her professionalism.

Would definitely recommend this hotel if you need to stay near the aiport.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
DaLana D, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Houston Hobby Airport, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Good Afternoon SCTraveler91,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience here at our Four Points Houston Hobby Airport. I am pleased you not only enjoyed your room and it's amenities but my ENTIRE stay went above and beyond to make this stay pleasurable. We are often challanged with difficult guest buty always matain a calm and professional manner at all times.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 January 2014

Clean Room, Well Ordered. Refrigerator And Microwave In Room A Bonus. Excellent, Very Comfortable Bed. Soft, Plentiful Towels.
Would definitely Recommend This Hotel. Great Place For Business Travelers.

• Stayed October 2013
Good Afternoon Ms. Valerie T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our Four Points Hobby Airport. It brings great pleasure to share with my staff how pleased your were not only with your room but them as well. We look forward to seeing you again and take care.