“Location, Price, good stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown

Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown
Ranked #272 of 501 Hotels in Houston
houston
“Location, Price, good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Best location in Houston for business and people in a budget, the manager Andrew and almost all the girls at the front desk are happy to help and serve.
The Hotel is old but in good shape even a small fitness center will be appreciated.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this review, 21 June 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you knew we wanted to make your stay the best it can be. The staff and I truly enjoyed having you stay with us and would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

I recently stayed in a number of Extended Stay's in Texas, and this was hands-down the finest property I came across. The manager Andrew is fantastic and set me up on a nice monthly rate. He even helped get me checked in on his vacation week ! He was very helpful with Houston inside info as I was completely new to the area. He's really an asset to that hotel and has assembled a great staff. James in maintenance helped me out greatly to get into a nice room and is a fun guy to chat with - and can fix anything from what I saw. And Zeba is a real professional at the front desk and very helpful as a concierge. I really had a great time staying at this hotel and appreciate all the extra effort the staff put in.

Room Tip: Get the larger suite if you can, its very roomy !
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a fantastic stay with us. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. I truly appreciate your feedback regarding the service we provided to you. I do truly hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013

My mom and I stayed at this location few days ago the staff was very nice very helpful and fast helping us check in as quickly as possible I would like to mention Zeba the gsr there who was very sweet. Our room was very clean to although im surpirsed this hotel is not yet renovated like the other esa seeing as it's in a prime location. This hotel gets a 5 star from me and I will.be recommending this hotel to everyone I know!

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this review, 3 June 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a excellent stay with us. Our entire team prides itself on delivering exceptional service. I truly appreciate your comments regarding Zeba and my staff. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Poland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2013

I had a great experience at your hotel on my previous stays. Your employees showed great work ethics and positive attitudes that easily made my day. Your manager Andrew went above and beyond during my stay and truly made me feel like I was right at home. 10/10 would stay again. possible an extended stay....

Room Tip: If you ever want great hospitality while you stay, this is the place to go. Excellent employess all...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
Hi Brad,

The team and I appreciate your amazing remarks about your excellent experience. I'm so pleased to hear that we made you fee at home when you were so far away from your actual home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area. If you wish to contact me please do so at glr@extendedstay.com. Thanks again!
Houston
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Great location and cleaner than most budget hotels. Normal customers too. Nice staff and safe parking. Galleria is just down the street. This place used to be homestead and the wifi still has the name actually. Inside is definitely the extended stay decor. b

• Stayed May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this review, 14 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you really enjoyed your stay with us. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

Loved this hotel. Quiet. Clean. Front desk rep, Ashley quickly answered all calls and questions. Ashley even assisted when we lock our key in the room, she was able to provide a spare in no time at all. Great experience.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Galleria - Uptown, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
Joseph - The team and I appreciate your wonderful remarks about our service and location. I am proud of our team for meeting your needs and making you feel right at home. Especially, Ashley, for taking great care of you!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013 via mobile

Well furnished, very nice and neat, and well worth the money. Although surrounded by other hotels it was easy to find and the rooms inside are just as good as the looks of the hotel from outside. Staff was very nice and helpful, especially Zeba. She helped us in many ways as well as finding good restaurant around...provided extra necessities..this was my second stay at this hotel and will surely go back there when I visit houston again.

• Stayed April 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Alex - I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review. I'm thrilled that you were so pleased with your stay at our hotel. It's comments like yours that motivates the staff and I to continue to provide such excellent customer service to all of our guests!