Sheraton Houston Brookhollow Hotel
US$259
US$231
US$152
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$102
  • Pool
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$163
US$140
galahotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsthe club loungeroad constructionspecial thanksan older hotelfront desk staffup to datebusiness hotelthe entire staffbusiness tripgalleria mallweddingspglooprenovationshuttlelinensgarage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2011

We use the Sheraton Brookhollow for our daughter's wedding guests and were very happy with the hotel and staff. The property is well run by a staff that looks after guests, follows up on requests, and communicates well. I was very impressed by Ms. Hubbard, who handled our room block and billing. The property is newly renovated in many aspects, the food was good, and the lobby business center performed well. Lots of covered parking and good security in the parking decks. I recommend the hotel for business or leisure use.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2011

I had a very nice experience at this hotel. The beds were great! The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful and the room was very clean. The television was good but did not measure up to the rest of the hotels amenities. I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 September 2011

The experience at the hotel was great. The room and hotel was very clean. The lobby, bar and computer areas were all nice. The only complaints I had were the location. Just not a good location. Also, it was hard to sleep in on Friday morning. The maids had a very, very loud vacuum and were at it at 8AM. Not good! Other than that, we enjoyed it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2011

An acceptable business hotel which appears to have been fairly recently redone but which I found unacceptable given the noise level I had to put up with in my room. I stay at a great many starwood properties and generally find them pleasant and clean but if you can get to sleep before 2:45 PM and no one at the desk will help then their is no reason to return.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
9  Thank jsthouston
Reviewed 9 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel last weekend for my son's wedding. We had a block of rooms for out of town guests as well as parlor suites for the day of the wedding for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to get ready in. We also used a hospitality suite for guests to have a place to get a drink and snack. I must say all went well and the employees at the Sheraton were very accomodating to everyone. All of the rooms were clean and decorated nicely. The location was good proximity to the wedding venue as well as nearby stores and entertainment. It was a perfect hotel for our "wedding weekend".

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends