“Home away from home”

WoodSpring Suites Houston Willowbrook
British Columbia, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My stay at your facility for the past month has been an absolute pleasure. Your front desk personnel or "Brandi and Matt" have been outstanding in making my stay in studio 301 a true "home away from home". In fact the whole staff have been extremely professional in their relationship with the guests. I have no hesitation in recommending your facility and I have no objection to you using this message for advertising your excellent facility.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank GGogle

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We returned from 3 months in South America and needed a place close to our stored belongings and near our old stomping grounds.
We knew we needed a place for 4-6 weeks and after doing some online comparisons, I found Value Place.
The place isn't the Hilton or Four Seasons but for the price, which included WiFi and decent TV programming, we enjoyed our stay. It is a no frills deal but the service that we got from Matt and his staff went above and beyond.
We would happily choose Value Place again when we return to the area.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Joneseybhoy
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 December 2013

The sign said $269, but I ended up paying almost $360 per week. They charge for every little thing and provide almost nothing in the way of service. Then when I checked out and left my room spotless, they said the deposit money would be held by VISA for 10 to 15 days, and it wasn't their fault. I STILL haven't gotten my deposit back! Never again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank MrOldMan
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Their logo says relax like at home.Rather satisfy the guest,it a dollar to satisfy the guest. You are offered cleaning every two weeks,god you have an accident you are charged for clean linens.You might as well stay elsewhere.cable goes out,if you using Wi-fi it also goes out.This has been the worst extended stay hotel.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Juicy773
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 6 May 2012

This hotel did not honour my confirmed reservation the week of May 1 2012. They provided no backup or alternate hotel. There was a huge conference in Houston that week .... it took hours for me to find another hotel room. In any case this hotel should have provided an alternate, or contacted me to tell me no room was available, I lodged a complaint with the customer support line ... never received a callback or explanation.

I never had the opportunity to speak with a hotel employee face to face because if you check in after hours there is no attendent in the lobby - rather you need to use the designated phone in the entranceway to get access to the hotel. When I used the phone I was connected with a security guard that just kept repeating " ... we have no rooms available .... " .

Good Luck ! Bill D. Confirmation Number:Z4D7K5E4J.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business