All reviews office chair westchase district wonderful stay hot breakfast the room was nice within walking distance foyer
Reviewed 4 August 2017

This hotel has many things going for it: 1) Great location in the Westchase District of Houston; 2) Reasonably priced rooms; 3) Great appearance from the outside; 4) Good looking foyer and lobby areas; 5) Very good breakfast; 6) Well maintained and clean rooms. My wife and I stayed two nights and were treated extremely well by all employees, especially Brithney. The only real downer was the condition of the office chair which appeared to have had its arms chewed on by some animal - perhaps a dog? We do HIGHLY recommend this hotel as it is one of the better in the Choice Hotel chain.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank robkadena
Reviewed 10 June 2017

On June 7 we checked in after driving about eight hours. It was nice to see that the outer appearance of the hotel was clean and maintained. The front desk attendant, Antionette was very gracious and professional with her greeting. She promptly checked us in, gave breakfast instructions, and gave some tips about local areas to visit. Despite a long drive to get to Houston, Antionette's hospitality was on full display. Even the next morning when we checked out, she was she there greeting us with a smile, hoping that we had a good stay, and making sure that we had breakfast. It was not evident that she worked two shifts in the past 24 hours, it was only noted that she knew how to represent Comfort Suites. Thanks for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Donfra387
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

Awesome Service.. Love the Room.. Courteous Staff. Special Thanks to Rahim Bhai for the Awesome Experience .. I will surely Stay again and recommend others. The breakfast spread was so nice, great variety

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2017

This hotel is reasonably priced but it does have to upgrade its breakfast. This is a property that just puts out the minimum to say it serves a hot breakfast. It had the standard scrambled eggs which are probably not real eggs and a ground meat patty which few people eat. Biscuits & gravy did not exist. No bananas and no low fat yogurt. In fact, there was NO yogurt. The breakfast person needs to speak up to the manager when items are out.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

There's a reason a hotel this size has many vacancies #thestaff...Generally I'm a friendly person and love to be friendly with everyone. But the lady at the front desk seemed as if she didn't want me to talk to her. She didn't mind talking to other guests but when I spoke to her she quickly ended the conversation. I feel like I was being watched by the staff instead of greeted as a guest. I believe the staff at this hotel is the reason there are vacancies. If you don't treat every guest with courtesy then the won't want to patronize your business and yiu won't have a job.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Thank Mrs. Taylor M
siaram, Manager at Comfort Suites Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017