Crowne Plaza Houston River Oaks(Houston)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$180
US$135
US$112
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Free cancellation until 29/07
US$116
US$112
US$287
The Whitehall Houston(Houston)
US$167
US$158
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

US$166
US$134
US$242
US$226
US$478
US$348
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$394/night.

All reviewsgranola barsplace to staygreat hotelstayed hereharveyrefrigerator
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed here 10-11 times in the last 8 months. When I first started staying here it was horrible. No ice, no breakfast even they advertise they have it, vending machines work sporadically etc.
Over time though things have improved some. Vending machines now work, front desk more friengly. But the biggest change with this place is that there is NO MORE 100.00 INCIDENTALS DEPOSIT FEE on check in. This fee was not advertised on their website and people were hit with it upon check in. I cant tell you how many upset people i encountered at the front desk over this. It was a STUPID fee to begin with. If they are so worried about people trashing their room them maybe they should screen their guests a little better. To hit peopke with that upon check in is just asking for bad reviews from the start. However, good sense has prevailed and it is no more.
Bow go the extra mile and provide a 'real breakfast" like La Qyinta does. They are full everytime im there (a lot) because of one thing, their breakfast. They have bagels, a hot waffle maker, toast, hard boiled eggs, grits, oatmeal, and three kinds of cereal. Milk, OJ, coffee and two kinds of fruit and muffins. THAT IS A BREAKFAST EXTENDED STAY. If La Quinta can do this and keep the prices low ES can too. If ES wants to steal customers from LQ this is the way to do it. ES does have one advantage over the LQ at 6790 SW Freeway where I stay and that is the fact that there are several fast food places right next door and a large convenience store right nect door where you can pick up food gas and neccesities that you cant get at LQ.
So ES.here is your chance to take over. By the way, LQ is still doing their 100.00 fee right now. I have almost got them willing to drop that for people over 50 years old. Im wotking on it now. ES please take advantage of this the time is now you may not get another chance.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2018

Thank you for staying with us and letting us know you had an overall pleasant visit. That being said, we are sorry our complimentary grab-and-go breakfast offerings were not to your liking. We have made a note of your feedback as we plan any changes to our selections. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will encourage you to choose us again in the future.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The receptionist Rachel was such a delight ! She was more than welcoming , and had very insightful . Rachel was very helpful with information on where i should park too the traffic for the next day . I booked another night because she made my stay so EASY ! She made my stay so pleasant.i will definitely be back and hoping Rachel is there to assist ! Thank you extended stay for every thing :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Monica, thank you for sharing your amazing experience at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved the service provided by Rachel and were impressed with all the aspects of your stay. Your kind compliments will be shared with her. We hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit this area.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

Hotel is nice and close to everything you need, restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores. The Extended Stay staff is friendly, rooms aren't fancy of course, but they are nice for what you pay. My first day didn't go as planned with room arrangements, but the staff made it right. Tonya was especially helpful. Thank you for your help, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share about your stay at Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to know you loved our courteous associates and that our great location was perfect for your needs. We will share your praise with my entire team especially Tonya. We look forward to welcoming you again the next time you visit our area.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

When I booked through Priceline.com.I used my nick name Patricia Van Instead Phuangpet VanI tried to showed her my confirmation through email from my cell phone.I showed her my credit card with last name Van.My ID with Van .She won't except all of those.When I booked with my Patricia Van any where else I did not have problems.Finally I called Priceline.Issue was resolved.She did not friendly at all.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

We are sorry for the difficulties experienced at our front desk and for the behavior of our employee. We have shared your remarks with our team in an effort to prevent anything like this from happening again. We assure you that the scenario you described does not reflect our standards. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will allow us the opportunity to regain your trust in the future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We were very pleased with the hotel. It is quiet, comfortable, spacious, close to restaurants and shopping - so convenient! The staff is helpful and responsive. We will definitely stay there again.
Jerry and Raya S.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Houston - Westchase - Richmond, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Jerry, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for sharing a wonderful review. It's so nice to read you & your family found your suite comfortable and you were pleased with the exceptional service from our staff. On behalf of everyone here, we invite you to stay with us the next time you are in this area.