“very good experience in Hampton Inn”

Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall
Ranked #107 of 517 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 29 October 2013

It was a very good experience staying in Hampton Inn. The receiption was really helpful and friendly, welcoming behaviour toward guests. The breakfast is good also with possibility of both warm and cool types. I will be there again and will also recommend to my friends.Everything is perfect just the airconditioning was making a bit noise.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Dear Surong L,
Thank you kindly for your review. My team hopes to have the pleasure of hosting you again the next time you travel to Willowbrook Hampton Inn. I do apologize about the issue with the AC unit and will have maintenance work to resolve the issues. We love having you here!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 15 October 2013

I needed somewhere to crash after being seriously delayed on flights with an early morning the next day. I chose this facility and was warm and welcomed from the second I walked through the door. Amazing, and exactly what I needed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Dear Paul S,
Thank you for your feedback about the Hampton Inn Willowbrook! We are pleased that we were exactly what you needed after a long trip. We love having you here!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2013

I really enjoyed this hotel. The location is great being next to a mall. We were able to shop, dine and enjoy our short weekend family visit. The dining area was stocked with coffee, the complimentary breakfast was above a continental style. I would recommend this location because of its cleanliness, amenities, and good customer service.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Paula M,
We can not thank you enough for sharing such great comments about your stay here at Hampton Inn Willowbrook. We love having you here!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially the nice breakfast lady. The only negative point (and it's small!) is the lack of a bike in the gym. There's an elliptical and two treadmills - as a not very keen runner I definitely could have used a bike! The breakfast was so quick and convenient, yet tasty. I never plucked up the courage to use the waffle iron yet. One day....!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2013

Dear Fiona F.
Thank you for the kind comments about our staff! I do apologize about the fitness center. Please let us know next time you are in the area, we will make sure and get those waffles made for you. We love having you here!

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Great hotel for business with all you need and extremely helpfull staff. I would go back there if back in Houston. Great shopping place and Good restaurants at a walking distance. Recommend it strongly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Dear Besma B,
Thank you for the five star review, and for your kind comments about the staff and the location. We love having you here!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I was not charged for one of the nights that I stayed at this Hampton. The TV was not working properly and the commode top was unstable. When I reported this upon check out, I was not charged for one of the nights that I stayed there. This kindness will make me stay at any Hampton in the future.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review of the Hampton Inn Houston Willowbrook. I'm so sorry to hear that you did not have an exceptional stay with us. Our goal really is 100% satisfaction and I'm glad that we were able to make up for the issues you experienced with your room. I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Houston.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I love staying at this Hampton while I am in Houston, Texas. The staff is beyond nice and love to interact with you! I especially want to acknowledge Denise and Drew. The location is really convenient to myat to my office. In addition, there are so many destinations close by to eat and shop!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Houston - Willowbrook Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Dear Jerri F,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Willowbrook and for your kind comments about the staff. Denise and Drew are excited that they stood out to you!
We love having you here!

Warm regards,