“Excellent Inn”

Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria
Ranked #11 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Have stayed at Hampton Inns around the country and fell in love with them. Everything is soo clean and modern. The breakfast choices is unbelievable. Became attached to Hampton Inn. Every chance I get, I try to stay at Hampton Inn on my travels.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonGalleria, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Thank you for your loyalty to the Hampton Inn brand! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Houston!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

hello Texas Hampton, We were pleased with the entire hotel staff. Let me elaborate. Men like a comfortable bed and food. It is fairly simple and you provided that for my husband. Women of course, like that too, but we notice much more. We see every detail. The hotel staff ladies made the room so comfortable and lovely. When we walked in everything was clean and fresh, right down to the toilet sheets being folded to a point and the lovely flower laying on top of the kleenex box made from tissue. very clever. That was something extra that made me smile and feel welcome. We enjoyed your delicious breakfast every morning, the cookies you made in the afternoon, as well as coffee that was offered in the lobby during the day. I also appreciated the use of the lobby computers so I could check the airport and car rental address. The front desk staff was very accommodating, friendly, and helpful. It was also nice to see food items and toiletries for sale near the entrance. So often, when traveling, items are forgotten and it was nice to see the Hampton was thoughtful in offering them. It was obvious to me your hotel and staff have thought of all that is needed to make all people who pass through your doors, experience a very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Thank you very much. Cindy Richter

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMHamptonGalleria, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your positive review Cindy! We are so glad you and your husband enjoyed our Hotel and we are glad you took notice of the small details. Our staff works hard to provide an enjoyable stay for all of our guests. We do hope you come back and see us!

Reviewed 2 May 2014

My first time to stay here and was extremely satisfied with the location and accommodations. The staff and facility were impressive and I will stay here again the next trip I have to the Houston area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed our property and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I had a special evening planned for my boyfriend and I because it was my birthday. I specifically looked up this hotel, drove out of my way and paid extra to stay here because there was a room with here with the jacuzzi tub. The room description even said JACUZZI TUB. We were looking forward to it for days and to our dismay there was no jucuzzi or even any bath tub for that matter. Needless to say we were extremely disappointed and pretty much went straight to bed. Unfortunately that didn't last too long because the room keepers were vacuuming outside our door in the morning and the air conditioning was really loud. I can deal with those two things but the jacuzzi was a huge let down and won't be spending over $160 to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2014
GMHamptonGalleria, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Thank you for your review. We strive to ensure the satisfaction of all our guests and we are sorry to hear you did not receive your preferred room type while staying with us. We hope if you are in the Galleria area again we can provide a five star stay for you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We stay here often when visiting family. Great location and best value in the area. Rooms are quite and comfortable. Breakfast is adequate and convenient. Check in easy and staff very friendly. We will be back soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
GMHamptonGalleria, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Houston - Near The Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review! We are glad you continually choose our Hotel for your weekend stays with family. We look forward to the next time you're in town!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Located off I-10 near the Galleria, the location is great. All the staff were very friendly and professional. The hotel was very clean and the room was excellent. Parking was available inside a security gate, for a small fee, which we used. Wi-Fi came with the room which I appreciated. Breakfast was wonderful. All was reasonably priced. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone and will stay there again on our next visit.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Extremely friendly staff, BOUNTIFUL continental breakfast, wine and cheese one night in the lobby, green beer and cookies on St. Patties the next! Food and beverages available 24/7. Best business trip hotel I've ever stayed in.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon!