Stayed here for 3 weeks on a extended stay.
Its a very decent place. Its located in a great location write next to Westhiemer Road, close to many eating places, important offices, cinema halls etc. All within 20 minute car ride or less.
The staff is good. Not superb but good. I had some problems with my bed lamp, two times in my stay. They fixed it both the times on the same day.
I even ordered some goods from amazon ( I am from overseas). My packages were received by the staff and handed over. Nothing lost.
The room service had excellent integrity. Many times I left my iphone, ipad or even some cash lying around. Nothing lost.
The bed was extremely comfortable.
Nice LCD with enough entertainment channels to pass the time.
The best part - Free internet, Free Breakfast, Free printing services in the lobby, Free Gym ( nice gym) and of course free parking.
The rooms are very big. Lot of space to walk in. You never feel claustrophobic.
The bathrooms are nice. You don't cringe when you enter them
Very safe place. No dubious characters around the place.
Their are 5-6 hotels/motels right next to this property. Since I was on a extended stay, I checked them all out. I found this one the best amongst all. Best value for money. The one which comes closest to this is "Motel 6", which is newly renovated and right next door. All other properties seemed crap to me as I checked the rooms, talked to the staff etc
1. Free Breakfast but not up to the mark. Same things served every day. Could be improved. And also the breakfast closes at 0930...too early for comfort!
2. One day their fire alarm got activated in the afternoon. It took them good 5-6 hours to reset it and had to call external help. This meant cos of the noise, the room was unusable for that many hours
3. The housekeeping girls though with great integrity but very pushy with "housekeeping services" at 10 am in the morning. They would bang on your door and even open it despite "do not disturb sign" on the door! Found that very strange. It happened to me many times till I went and expressed my anguish to the manager. This was not repeated after that.
Feel free to ask me any questions, should You have any.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, Westchase, the hotel that has a wide range of services, Wi-Fi Internet, comforts and good rates, all in tune with the philosophy of a once winner of the Best Limited Service hotel of Westchase. You re in the center of the action when you stay at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. The hotel offers an unbeatable location in the midst of four major highways in Houston including Highway 6, Beltway 8, I-59 and I-10. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites situated in a strategic position on the main route, that joins the biggest companies of the area like Halliburton, Jacobs Engineering, and BMC Software just to name a few. It remains in the heart of Westchase district where, in a few minutes the guest can reach the Intercontinental airport, Galleria Shopping Center and Minute Maid Park. The young, cordial, and helpful staff, together with a rich complimentary deluxe hot breakfast that offers a wide choice of fresh products, makes it the ideal place for business and leisure stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites West Chase reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.