Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake
Ranked #102 of 507 Hotels in Houston
Victoria, United States
“Never again”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We reserved a two bedroom suite for three nights and got an email confirmation (which I printed). When we arrived at the hotel, they showed us only there for one night and after over an hour they gave us a one bed room for SEVEN people. We ended up getting two rooms the first night and then changing to the suite the next day. CALL AHEAD TO MAKE SURE YOUR ROOM IS THERE!!! AND PRINT YOUR CONFIRMATION!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank David S
marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. It is our goal at Homewood Suites to make you feel at home and provide excellent service. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we take our commitment to our Suite Assurance Guarantee very seriously. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
St Augustine
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were greeted in a very welcoming way; quickly registered and directed to our room. The Housekeeping staff led by Maria made sure that everything we needed was available. They also made sure that our suite was neat and clean and maintained. Breakfast was very good and we had multiple choices from eggs to Texas shaped waffles! The pool and outside entertainment area helps explain the recreational opportunities. This is our 2nd stay here and we have a future stay planned. The staff was positive and proud.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I just wanted to say thanks for your recent stay here at our hotel! I hope you felt at home. We can’t wait to welcome you home again soon!
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great staff, clean, friendly, awesome breakfast. Will stay here again. Free WiFi a huge plus. Easy parking. The 2 room suites are perfect for a large family. Location is great to visit shopping and entertainment areas nearby.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 10 June 2014
I share all of our guest's responses with my team and it's always a joy to share the positive ones such as yours. People often take the time to tell us when we are doing wrong and less likely to tell us when we are doing something right. These types of responses from our valued guests are sure to bring a smile to the faces of our team!
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Nice clean hotel. Lot of options in breakfast but everything was average tasting. Nothing to brilliant.
Free wifi was good. The I got double charged because we checked in post midnight, but the hotel did revert that back after a week.
We had a large group of 8 people. Very comfortable in the 2 bed room suite. Beds were a bit soft for my liking, and one of the locks for the bathroom didn't work.
The hotel has plenty of free parking and is very close to NASA, less than 5 mins drive.Many places to eat including an Indian grocers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
I would like to take the time to thank you for filling out our survey recently. Your comments are very important to us. We understand that when you are far away from home, you would like to stay where you feel most comfortable.
Punta Gorda, United States
Reviewed 28 May 2014

The hotel accomadations and staff was the one of the nicest places I have ever stayed. The staff was A+ excellent... The location and acess the very good resturants, entertainemnt and shopping is right on que.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I travel a lot and I try to stay at places with a kitchenette because as most of us road warriors know, you eventually get tired of eating out and fat from doing it. I have always had pretty good luck with the Hilton brand but this particular hotel needs to be a case study for them The rooms are average, clean, comfortable and not too out of date however the staff is phenomenal! I cannot say enough about how great it is to come in off the road for a three night visit to be greeted with great genuine smiles, a very accommodating early check-in and prompt resolution of any issues. The staff goes above and beyond and are genuinely pleased to be working here. Even the maids seem happy here. Whatever is going on here needs to be cloned throughout the Hilton brand! Oh, the kegerator at dinner doesn't hurt either even though I'm not a beer guy!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Paul S
marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 22 May 2014

We know that your time is very valuable and we truly appreciate that you took the time out your busy day to share your experience with us. We hope to get the opportunity to serve you again the next time you are in the Houston/Clear Lake-NASA area.

Have a Wonderful Day!
Austin, United States
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I was impressed at what I got for the price. This location encouraged me to have my Administrative Assistant begin looking for Homewood's first, followed by Embassy, then general Hilton, etc. when booking my trips. I kind of want to come back with my family and hang out longer. Next time I'm in Houston and doing business on the south side, I am absolutely going to book here.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

marcus j, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake, responded to this review, 19 May 2014

Have a Wonderful Day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Houston
Hampton Inn Houston/Clear Lake-NASA Area
Residence Inn Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Staybridge Suites Houston / NASA - Clear Lake
Hilton Garden Inn Houston / Clear Lake / NASA
Courtyard Houston NASA/Clear Lake
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Houston Space Center-Clear Lake

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Clear Lake? Share your experiences!