“Homewood Suites Energy Corridor Houston”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase
Ranked #59 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 9 June 2014

very courteous staff and free dinner and breakfast is a bonus. great location in the energy corridor west side of Houston. Must be a new hotel as everything was nice for a Homewood Suites. reasonable rate as all the Hilton properties were booked nearby. I would recommend

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Brian E,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I always love reading about our guests' experience. I will share your comments with our team, it will mean a lot to them. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Houston Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is my second review, and, as in the first, this hotel gets five stars. It is all due to the exceptional staff who continually surprise me. The hotel, free food, and housekeeping are top drawer. But the front rest and kitchen staff exude a friendly aura that is unusual. They follow up after check in to make sure all is well. When I advised them that my traveling partner had a birthday, they quizzed me to find just the right "special little something." We received a gift bag stuffed with chocolate treats the next day. But best of all was a Hand Drawn birthday card with Mickey Mouse, signed by all the staff. What a great surprise!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Rsjame
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Hi Rsjame,
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.... We LOVE celebrating our guests' moments with them. Thank you for the advice on what to give. You can never go wrong with chocolate in my book. I'm so glad you enjoy your time with us. We enjoy having you here at the Homewood Suites Houston Westchase. I hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

The hotel is nice and clean, very friendly and helpful staff, great stay, I will chose this hotel for sure when I return to this area in the future. My best experience during my hotel stays in Houston area, I recommend this hotel to everybody

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Liam T

Dear Liam T,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I always love reading about our guests' experience. I will share your comments with our team, it will mean a lot to them. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

The staff is top notch and extremely accommodating. The rooms are spacious and clean. Complimentary breakfast is a great option if you want to grab a quick bite. Other pluses include - complimentary tea/coffee, fruit, snacks, weeknight - dinner. Target and other places nearby (Wendy's, whole foods, walgreens, Chinatown). Would definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014

Dear Ynhi8,
Thank you so much for your feedback! I was so happy to read that our customer service impressed you. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

The staff is very friendly, always welcoming when you coming into the hotel. The room was nice size and clean. The only issue I had may not even been an issue with the hotel it's self. The water pressure in the room (bathtub\Shower) was sketchy. Would be find for a couple minutes then taper off. Not a big deal. Everything else was great. They offer free dinner and drinks M-TH. Overall I would definitely stay here again, great hotel, close to many stores and restaurants.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Corcoranj,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I'm glad to hear that you had a great experience. We have replaced some parts in your room regarding the water issue. Thank you for bringing it to my attention so that no other guest is affected. We would love to see you again soon! If you would like assistance with any future reservations here at the Homewood Suites Westchase or would like to discuss your stay further please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

I have always stayed at Homewood Suites whenever I visit Houston. The services are great and the Hotel itself is awesome. I am looking forward to staying in Homewood suites whenever I visit other places as well. I would definitely recommend Homewood Suites.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Onokwe E,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback regarding your recent visit. I'm glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and our customer service here at the Homewood Suites Houston Westchase. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 May 2014

(I'm Diamond and Platinum with Marriott and Hilton.) This one of the nicest Homewood's I've stayed at. Its right off of Sam Houston on the west side of Houston but the second street in. Very quiet and easy to get to location. The staff is very helpful and always pleasant. The food for breakfast and the full dinner with beer/wine at night (M-Th) is some of the best I've had at a property. The property is well maintained and apparently went through recent upgrades. It's not inexpensive but Houston hotels book out a lot. It's more designed for longer-term stays.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Westchase, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Dear GOTWisconsin,
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out your thoughts regarding your stay here at the Homewood Suites Westchase. I will share your comments with our team. It will make their day. We hope to welcome you back again soon.