“I re-visit the red roof west chase ..” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase

Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase
Ranked #4 of 497 Hotels in Houston
“I re-visit the red roof west chase ..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2013

I seem to find myself in Houston yet again..I remember the last hotel I stayed at not to pricey.,...didnt scare the crap out if me I could actually get some sleep!..knowing thIs I go to this address..same friendly day time staff. Mr. Timothy I believe handled all my accommodations and made sure I had a proper room. Clean..no one outside(near me at least)) maid rosa was very friend I would yet again program my gps this address

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear Jayjayyy:

Welcome home! We at Red Roof Inns Westchase welcome you to our loyal family of guests! By keeping us in your GPS, you'll always find us, your home away from home.

Our staff strives to provide clean, comfortable rooms with free wifi, coffee, and many other ammenities. Ultimately, it is you our guest that makes it all happen and we appreciate your continued patronage; thank you!

We look forward to your visit to our Inn again very soon.

Enthusiastically,

Jon B.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

Best stay ever. Room very clean very spacious hotel very quiet and everyone working for the hotel very friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this site if you want to rest and a good nights sleep!!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
Dear Fred M.:
We appreciate you letting us and other know about your pleasant stay here at Red Roof Inns Westchase; thank you!
Our entire staff is here to help make your stay with us a comfortable and pleasant one. Our rooms are equipped with a spacious, comfortable king or two double beds. We also offer free wi-fi, cable, calls, and a coffee bar for our guests enjoyment. For our guests who want to see the sights, we are minutes from The Galleria shopping center and City Centre. There are many restarants within walking distance from our inn.
The staff at Red Roof Inns Westchase would like to welcome you to our family and look forward to you visiting us again very soon!

Thanks,
Houston, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

I have to share someone else's review about this hotel; Very poor; I did not expect to see people smoking in the parking lot, much less smoking pot... I expressed my concerns to the hotel staff. I stayed there for 4 nights, I had no choice since I had already paid in advanced, otherwise I would have left the moment I arrived. The room was never cleaned, the beds were never made, we had to ask for towels every day because the service would not even leave towels in the room on a daily basis; and we are talkinga about cheap towels, the ones you find for a dollar in the dollar store.

Room Tip: Before making your reservation, let them know about your knowledge about this hotel; maybe then they...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Edwin R
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, 12 June 2013
Dear Edwin R.:
Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us at Red Roof Inn Westchase. We appreciate your feedback and will look into your concerns immediately.
Our desk is staffed 24/7 to ensure your stay is a pleasant one. If there is anything we can do to make your stay enjoyable, please let us know so that we may earn your business.
We trust that you will visit us again very soon; you will be impressed.

Repectfully,

Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

5 star all the way around. Clean, good price, not far from excellent restaurants, gracious staff (thank you Mary & Sheena). But the pillows are too hard - our only complaint! Aside from that, it is an ideal place to stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Trawlerdoxie:
Thank you for your gracious review and kind words regarding your visit with us at Red Roof Inn Westchase. We are proud of our experienced staff as they are the ones who take care of you, our guest! We see the great job they do, but are especially excited when our guests are impressed and let us know about it.
Our staff is here to ensure your stay is a pleasant one and to earn your loyalty by providing a clean, comfortable room at an affordable price. Whether you are needing to access our free wi-fi, catch the latest movie on cable, or take a dip in our swimming pool, we have your needs covered all under one roof!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2013

I ended up staying here almost two months..staff was friendly. I only recall one time out of two months some guys were hanging outside , I just called the office will the night desk guy scared them off,told them to go I guess wooo brave guy lol.. Staffs polite except I stayed there two months throne head house keeper is so rude I slept a little past 11 she come screaming ill call police you don't pay now at 12:00noon lol..not mentioning I was paying ridiculous rate for something I wasn't even attending in the city 100$ a night instead of 58$ ouch. They need tv channels!!!!!

Property's pretty.

• Stayed May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, 23 May 2013
Dear Jayjayyy:
Thank you for your feedback and allowing us the opportunity to serve your accomodation needs during your stay with us at Red Roof inns Westchase.
Our staff is here 24 hours a day to help ensure your stay is a pleasant one. Whether you need to stop down and let us know you will be staying over and sleeping in, or wish to let us know of something that needs our attention, we are here for you.
We want to extend our gratitude to you for joining the Red Roof Inn family and look forward to seeing you again very soon.
Respectfully,
Roswell
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

I stay here twice a year since they've been here except for one time when they eroded so badly in service and condition, I skipped one stay, stayed elsewhere and wrote a letter explaining why and what they could do to retain me as a loyal guest and give them another try.
The property really turned around and I keep coming back sometimes surprised sometimes disappointed.
My preference is for a "down & out" which s motel speak for first floor room with an adjacent parking space and my needs are for a smoke free room due to an extreme sensitivity to tobacco residue. Rarely can I get both and am placed on upper floors depending on stairs/elevators to haul my gear from car to room and back twice a day.
I book between 4-6 months in advance, but the first floor rooms are always occupied by "stay overs" even though I'll see rooms to my specs unoccupied.
The crowd that stays there can be pretty dicey and if I was an older person or un escorted woman I might feel uncomfortable. Noisy car stereos late at night are pretty common and that could be disruptive to a good night sleep.
There is a pervasive smell and rubbish in the stairways that will sometimes last my entire 4-6 day stay that could use attention.
The rooms are well appointed and clean, but the staff needs to be sensitized to non smoking rooms that have been smoked in.

Room Tip: For safety, get an internal room for convenience, and outer room if available. Water pressure is bet...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Red Roof Inns W, Sales and Marketing at Red Roof Inn Houston - Westchase, responded to this review, 10 May 2013
Dear silverfxr:
We at Red Roof Inns Westchase would like to thank you for your feedback and your business. We appreciate you letting us know of your experience and suggestions as to how we may make your next stay more enjoyable. We could not ask for more than that.
Our desk is staffed 24 hours to help ensure your stay is a pleasant one. If at any time you have a question, wish to bring something to our attention, or just to let us know what we're doing right, we are here for you.
I would like to thank you for allowing us to serve you.
Respectfully,
El Paso, Texas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel in March based on the reviews I read. But once there, I realized the staff must've written them. It is thug city there. People milling around at all hours..my room smelled like stale pee and smoke. Hookers in the parking lot. I kept getting up to make sure my car wasn't being broken into. The desk staff, to be fair, were very nice but the management is the only reason the place looked like a chollo and Crips/Bloods hangout. No, I'll not return.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Justin M
Dear Justin M.:
We value your feedback and would like to thank you for visiting us. We appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention and will look into this matter immediately.
Our desk is staffed 24 hours a day to address our guests' questions, compliments, and concerns. We are here to help ensure your stay is a positive one and appreciate your feedback during your stay so as to address any concerns without delay. Our intent is to make your stay with us enjoyable and to earn your business.