“Charge for non-attendance stay”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #254 of 516 Hotels in Houston
Zurich, Switzerland
“Charge for non-attendance stay”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

booked prepaid advandce purchase, but this Hotel charge me for non present stay, it means some one did the check-in for me, how could it happen? did they check the check-in guest not carefully? a management like this can even exist? I'm sorry to posted this Review, I still have to fight for this case,.

Room Tip: no, don't stay in this hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Heather C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Dear Toshiba18,

Thank you for posting a review. I apologize that you have not had a good experience with the accounting of the hotel. I understand your concerns in regards to being unfairly charged for a prepaid reservation. We provide discounted rates for a guest who would like to book in advance. There is a no cancellation policy on these rooms, which means that the guest is charged whether or not they stay. I will look into your charges further to make certain they are legitimate.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel location suited us so we booked this hotel. The hotel was well kept. Rooms were spacious. Beds were comfortable and staff friendly and helpful. The breakfast was free and pretty basic but it was good value for money. The hotel had free wifi. The staff was courteous. Overall our stay was comfortable and we had no issue with anything.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Fayral A,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Our beds are very comfortable and we do get compliments on them quite often. It is good to hear that we provided you with great guest service. Our goal is always to impress our guests! We look forward to providing you with great service again if you ever return to the Greater Houston Area.
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 26 February 2014

The room was clean and the staff friendly, she had a line of guest but handled the guest equally and professionally so the wait was ok. The shuttle took us write to the terminal in enough time to catch our flight. I would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank mary r
David C, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you so much for your great review of the Comfort Inn & Suites. We work hard to ensure 100% guest satisfaction, and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again for your next trip to the Houston area.
Gillette, Wyoming
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this motel, they had exceptional service and made sure we made the port on time to board our cruise ship. They also offered a shuttle to and from the boardwalk. Thanks for taking care of us so well. The motel is only a few miles from the cruise terminal and is very close to the space center as well.

Stayed January 2014
Thank you for the nice review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and received exceptional service from our staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We hope to see you again if you are in the Houston area.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 3 May 2013

Reviews of this hotel were mixed when I made reservation but the hotel was located where I wanted to be and it had good brand recognition. Under new management with highly motivated and professional staff. Maintenance crews working full time, property is clean and well maintained. Ask for the 4th floor which has been recently updated and is greatly improved, however we had two rooms on the 2d floor that were clean and pleasant, everything worked very well. Comfortable beds, good toiletries (very good) 32" flat panel with good channel coverage. Internet works well/fast (wireless). Best breakfast in this class hotel I have seen (I travel frequently). Weather turned bad but pool area is spotless and pool is ready to go. KFC, JackintheBox and Dennys within 150 yards of front door. Good location just south of Houston Galeria.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 28 May 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate it. We especially thank you for acknowleging our striving to improve our guest's experience. We hope you stay with us the next time you are in Houston. We are confident you will enjoy the property upgrades and our welcoming atmosphere.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Greenville, SC
Reviewed 11 April 2013

This is a great hotel, nice clean rooms, the BEST free hotel breakfast, and the staff really seems to want perfection.
The only issue I've had is the house keeper does a good job on the room but wont leave me any coffee, the rest of the staff makes up fo it though.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Holiday Inn H, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 12 April 2013
Thank you so much for the great review Mr. Ware! We enjoyed being your "home away from home."
Prarieville
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Very Loud road noise next to I-59!!! Room was ok but would not stay here again. Staff at front desk were nice and friendly. Do not what else to say but have to keep writing for review, need to change reviews to less than 200 characters. I have said enough, thanks!!!!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Billy A
Thank you so much Billy for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. I am happy to know my staff friendly and provided good service, however I regret you will not be returning due to the noise level of the highway.

I will be using this review to make some additions to the amenities we provide to our guests to ensure they have a better sleep experience.

Thanks again for your review,

Tuan Ingram