“You get what you pay for.”

InTown Suites Highway 290
InTown Suites Highway 290
Ranked #436 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I relocated to Houston and needed a place to stay while my housed closed escrow. I stayed in this hotel for a month.
First off the price is very reasonable, alot cheaper than most places. The rooms are very basic, definitely needs a remodel. Everything worked in my room. It did smell like cigarettes, so I went to the Walmart across the way and got fabreez, which worked and got rid of the smell. The beds are very uncomfortable, my sheets had cigarette burns in them. The Internet is horrible, and the tv does go out whenever it rains. I did experience the fire alarm go off once and, it's very very loud. I haven't had any bugs crawling from under my door but I did kill one coch roach in my closet. Overall, I wouldn't stay in this place again, nor would I ever recommend it. But at $214 a week, your expectations can't be high.

• Stayed: July 2013
9  Thank Hrod624
Travellers also viewed these Houston hotels
Medical Center
Wyndham Houston - Medical Center Hotel and Suites
Downtown
Club Quarters Hotel in Houston

Been to InTown Suites Highway 290? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about InTown Suites Highway 290

Address: 14041 Northwest Fwy, Houston, TX 77040-5117
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Houston
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #436 of 518 Hotels in Houston
Price Range: £32 - £40 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
InTown Suites is leader in Extended-Stay living. Our properties are built for the guest staying a week or longer. Our furnished studio/efficiencies offer incredibly low weekly rates with no lease or credit check. To keep rates as low as possible, we are a limited service facility and are not for every traveler. However, if you need to stay a week or longer - and are on a budget - we provide amazing value. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your InTown Suites Highway 290 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Intown Suites Highway 290 Hotel Houston